WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh how I wish subway delivered.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I lik subway but I can't find the sandwich that I ate one time :( it tasted sooo good !! Anyways that would be cool if subway delivered :3

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The scary part is that the right is Mexico and the left Is the us :eek:

Wait whaa...?! I had no idea! You'd think the desert-y place was where border patrol staked out people who wanted to come to the USOA for a better life.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wait whaa...?! I had no idea! You'd think the desert-y place was where border patrol staked out people who wanted to come to the USOA for a better life.

I didn't believe it either so I did my research and looked at the comments on imgur and really the right is Mexico and if you zoom in you can see there are Spanish signs while the left Is the US

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I didn't believe it either so I did my research and looked at the comments on imgur and really the right is Mexico and if you zoom in you can see there are Spanish signs while the left Is the US

That crazeh! I still mean what I said about the US before though, because technically its still true.

Wow. Such a great country we're in, keeping other people out like they're some kind of disease, isn't it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I still mean what I said about the US before though, because technically its still true.

I wouldn't say the us is the greatest country since at times they do things that makes anyone think " what were they thinking " then again that applies to any country. :p but its sad to keep people out :/

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So pretty random question, but, in a simple explanation, can anyone tell me what Poe's law is?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh. I would explain why I asked, but it's gotten way too weird to explain since I asked. All I'll say is it was a conversation on another site that started with a joke about Hitler's birthday and Easter being on the same day.

How does that equate to Poe's Law though?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre