WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the way im picturing it with that is first the USB cable is connected to the TV which means there is no open port sot he only other on is either Bluetooth or NFC the use the keyboard to type on your phone to show up on the TV....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love the dodge dart :3
2014-Dodge-Dart-Blacktop-front-side-view.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I will choose the iPhone 5s...
What do you think??
Right choice or Wrong choice?

Too small for my taste, and I don't really like the finger sensor button design-wise. Else it's certainly a great phone. But in autumn there will most likely the next generation presented. Measured by the fact that every other phone except an iPhone would have decreased it's price by at least 30 % after this long time period being available, I wouldn't buy it right now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Too small for my taste, and I don't really like the finger sensor button design-wise. Else it's certainly a great phone. But in autumn there will most likely the next generation presented. Measured by the fact that every other phone except an iPhone would have decreased it's price by at least 30 % after this long time period being available, I wouldn't buy it right now.

and if the rumors are true about a sapphire glass on the iphone 6 it would be best to wait . just adding to what you said

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

hey just a question since I said something about the dodge dart.... what type of cars do you drive ?

You said "SOMETHING" about Dodge dart???? LOL
MOST of the things you said today was about the dodge dart.....
It's a great car. It's in most of the car racing games , like asphalt, nfs , csr racing, etc...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo