WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had to run 🏃 from one end of the stage to the other to see if all of my band members are present....given that i have asthma...i hastily climbed twice two fleets of stairs.... Before the concert and after the concert thrice!!! Yes I'm dead;! I can see the light....oh wait! It's just my room :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean holiday compatible /

Holidays can be stressful, expectations can differ, and when people are together nonstop for a few days, people can start to show sides of themselves that were not apparent before.

It was the first time we went away for a few days and we both had a blast, so nothing of that above was true for us two :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to run 🏃 from one end of the stage to the other to see if all of my band members are present....given that i have asthma...i hastily climbed twice two fleets of stairs.... Before the concert and after the concert thrice!!! Yes I'm dead;! I can see the light....oh wait! It's just my room :p

Well that's bad 👎 but at least you are ok and got exercise out of it 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O don't tell me you drive a sports car 🚗 anyways I bet what ever you have it will be something I wont understand

I owned a sports car back in Australia. Here I just have a generic 4 door car. Nothing special. Were currently thinking of a BMW or an Audi.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Holidays can be stressful, expectations can differ, and when people are together nonstop for a few days, people can start to show sides of themselves that were not apparent before.

It was the first time we went away for a few days and we both had a blast, so nothing of that above was true for us two :)
Ahhhhh I get it now. I never heard of that term before. Well that's good to be holiday compatible!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss