WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tesla EVs are the future and they're available now. At least the Model S is. Model X is coming out next year, but it'll start near $100K. Only people who have super crazy high money will be buying that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should be a spokesperson for Tesla being fueled by my gas disgust rage.

I don't think our power grid is there neither is tech in cars to run on electricity . I rather have a combo of gas when I need it and electricity when I'm cruising

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy to report I've found a pair of commuter's headphones that work gloriously with my 8X.

It's a pair Marley Smile Jamaica ear buds. I paired them with the narrower tips from my Sony Bluetooth Headset and these are the loudest ear buds I've ever had. So loud that when I want to drown in my music on my 8X and flip Beats Audio on, I leave the volume @ 15 and all outside noise (to my ears) goes quiet. When I want to hear outside, I drop the volume to 7! Yes, 7. Overall, I don't think that they are better than my Skull Candy that just died, but they are certainly louder. The Skull Candy sounded cleaner even with the Sony tips on it. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my $20 spent on this ear buds, as I like the fact they use wood and environmentally friendly materials to make all their Marley sound products.

You now can return to your regularly schedule randomness.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm happy to report I've found a pair of commuter's headphones that work gloriously with my 8X.

It's a pair Marley Smile Jamaica ear buds. I paired them with the narrower tips from my Sony Bluetooth Headset and these are the loudest ear buds I've ever had. So loud that when I want to drown in my music on my 8X and flip Beats Audio on, I leave the volume @ 15 and all outside noise (to my ears) goes quiet. When I want to hear outside, I drop the volume to 7! Yes, 7. Overall, I don't think that they are better than my Skull Candy that just died, but they are certainly louder. The Skull Candy sounded cleaner even with the Sony tips on it. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my $20 spent on this ear buds, as I like the fact they use wood and environmentally friendly materials to make all their Marley sound products.

Skullcandy FTW~!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ill look then up now that I'm Curious to how they look

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if boo is super busy she doesn't talk her ;) then again she did go to concert :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wonder if boo is super busy she doesn't talk her ;) then again she did go to concert :p

I'm tired and I was assembling my new elliptical bike which is literally taking my breath away :p but I'm here now! and I'm gonna post post post post post post post

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm tired and I was assembling my new elliptical bike which is literally taking my breath away :p but I'm here now! and I'm gonna post post post post post post post

You should sleep Its almost 3 for you :p. so you are going to exercise on the elliptical. Good stuff ^.^ don't forget to stretch !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3