WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You have your teacher's numbers? I wouldn't want them, I don't even have my boss' private number, he can email me ;-)
They have our numbers.... :p mine even had my fb id :/ they enter our private lives and judge us saying we are flirts and all :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They have our numbers.... :p mine even had my fb id :/ they enter our private lives and judge us saying we are flirts and all :/

That would be highly illegal in Switzerland. If a teacher did that against a pupils will, he most likely would lose his job.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I like the fact that my dad has given me equal training in the so called manly jobs! Like plumbing, welding, drilling, repairing a car or a kitchen sink....i don't have to depend on someone :D if my car got punctured in the middle of the road i can surely change the tire rather than asking for a lift. :D i love ❤ my father!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like the fact that my dad has given me equal training in the so called manly jobs! Like plumbing, welding, drilling, repairing a car or a kitchen sink....i don't have to depend on someone :D if my car got punctured in the middle of the road i can surely change the tire rather than asking for a lift. :D i love ❤ my father!

That is pretty awesome. :) Wish I had the same opportunity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb