WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's quiet... too quiet... :p

Whatsapp should be updated to be more energy efficient. Spotify should be updated too. I don't think that I can access my universities WiFI with the VPN settings provided with Windows Phone 8.1. But I have arranged myself after all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Whatsapp should be updated to be more energy efficient. Spotify should be updated too. I don't think that I can access my universities WiFI with the VPN settings provided with Windows Phone 8.1. But I have arranged myself after all.

Probably both will get updated once the official release of WP8.1. That's my guess anyway. It's possible they could show up sooner. :) I agree with you though. I noticed a lot of apps are very energy hungry.

I've heard the VPN on WP is pretty crap and missing too many features.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Probably both will get updated once the official release of WP8.1. That's my guess anyway. It's possible they could show up sooner. :) I agree with you though. I noticed a lot of apps are very energy hungry.

I've heard the VPN on WP is pretty crap and missing too many features.

Apart from that I really like Windows Phone 8.1. The notification center brings so much to the OS. If they would add keyboard support to the Windows Phone screen app on Windows, this would really be an amazing feature.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apart from that I really like Windows Phone 8.1. The notification center brings so much to the OS. If they would add keyboard support to the Windows Phone screen app on Windows, this would really be an amazing feature.

That would be amazing. Not sure how that would work but it would be amazing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That would be amazing. Not sure how that would work but it would be amazing.

Why? That should be easy to implement. It already recognizes when you are in text mode. Now they only have to link the keyboard keys to the smartphone keys. If it can recognize the mouse, why shouldn't it recognize the keyboard?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why? That should be easy to implement. It already recognizes when you are in text mode. Now they only have to link the keyboard keys to the smartphone keys. If it can recognize the mouse, why shouldn't it recognize the keyboard?

I haven't played with the app so I didn't know the mouse worked. :p

Anything is possible I guess. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, it seems i haven't been all that active here...

I still hate (and i mean hate) everybody in my class as school has started for a second term today.. :\

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I haven't played with the app so I didn't know the mouse worked. :p

Anything is possible I guess. :)

You imitate the touch input with the mouse. It's quite nifty. I was surprised when keyboard input didn't work. But as everybody is hoping for this feature it will probably provided in an update if it's possible. Writing messages on a keyboard would just be amazing.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

But on a more positive note, it's beginning to get cold here! :D

And i am playing Team Fortress 2. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm having difficulties getting Project My Screen to work on my work computer. It's possible that it's blocked somehow or the drivers didn't install. Not sure which.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Bunch of idiots who like making annoying noises to impress others and... ugh, yeah...

First world problems i guess.

Yeah, as long as they only annoy you and don't harass you I think you'll survive :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss