WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, as long as they only annoy you and don't harass you I think you'll survive :)

Some of them do every now and then, but they are as significant to me as my neighbour who lives three streets down's dog. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I almost forgot. Today in the canteen I saw a young woman with an Ativ S. I didn't know anybody actually bought one of these ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL 😁 i don't get it... :p

Not many people know that song, so that's noteworthy. Now if you said you listened to Enigma regularly, that would really be impressive.

It's just that they make music most people won't listen to, that's why I said it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Still drowning in assignments, and now I have a head cold again to boot. Ah, the joys of the end of the semester...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You have the screen of your phone on the screen of your computer, but when you click on the icons it doesn't do anything?

With the mouse, no. With my finger, yes. I click on the screen and nothing happens.

In full screen it does not show the mouse pointer at all.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

With the mouse, no. With my finger, yes. I click on the screen and nothing happens.

In full screen it does not show the mouse pointer at all.

Strange. I have no idea, it worked for me and according to the comments I read on the main page, it seems to work for most people. (I was screening for keyboard comments, and many people wrote they just use the mouse to swipe on the computer).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999