WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Strange. I have no idea, it worked for me and according to the comments I read on the main page, it seems to work for most people. (I was screening for keyboard comments, and many people wrote they just use the mouse to swipe on the computer).

I'm starting over again. It might have something to with being Windows 7.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did it on my Windows 8 computer at home. I couldn't try it on my work computer anyway, as I can't execute programs.

I've given up for now. I'll try it at home. It's possible it may have something to do with my work computer. I have mentioned it's pretty strict with some things.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I almost forgot. Today in the canteen I saw a young woman with an Ativ S. I didn't know anybody actually bought one of these ;-)

Wow, ok, ATIV S'es are very rare sights!

It is a really good phone. I was gonna get one at launch but Samsung buried it so much I moved on to the ill supported 810. Got one for my banker friend last Christmas (cuz he is a Samsung guy) and he swears by it. I like the SE that Verizon has...nice upgrade. Always like when Samsung and HTC are in the WP game because the Lumia zealots annoy me and the old guard still can make a good WP when they're not pushing out android.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm in a King of Sorrow -Sade kinda mood. Although Superstitious - Stevie Wonder will male most people smile.

Enjoy the day folks...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It is a really good phone. I was gonna get one at launch but Samsung buried it so much I moved on to the ill supported 810. Got one for my banker friend last Christmas (cuz he is a Samsung guy) and he swears by it. I like the SE that Verizon has...nice upgrade. Always like when Samsung and HTC are in the WP game because the Lumia zealots annoy me and the old guard still can make a good WP when they're not pushing out android.

I think the quality was never the problem. Samsung just didn't promote it in any way. I just expected nobody to know about this phone who isn't really interested in Windows Phone. I don't think any carrier sold it in Switzerland, it was only sold in independent stores.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the quality was never the problem. Samsung just didn't promote it in any way. I just expected nobody to know about this phone who isn't really interested in Windows Phone. I don't think any carrier sold it in Switzerland, it was only sold in independent stores.

People were looking forward to it when it was announced. Then it got delayed and the S3 sold like hot cakes, so Sammy took their time in launching it. Oh well, still a good phone if you can get one cheaply.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

People were looking forward to it when it was announced. Then it got delayed and the S3 sold like hot cakes, so Sammy took their time in launching it. Oh well, still a good phone if you can get one cheaply.

I just checked. My go-to online store does now only offer Nokia Windows Phone devices. It sold the Ativ S for a very long time very cheaply. There's only one other store in Switzerland left that has it available for around 400 Swiss Francs. You can get a new 925 for less.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Trying to get 2 days without charging in my 8X. On 45% now. Wish me luck...

Mine is running for 6 hours now and is at 48 %. All I did was sending some Whatsapp messages. Either the battery replacement is not yet at full capacity, or Windows 8.1 soaks a lot of power.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just checked. My go-to online store does now only offer Nokia Windows Phone devices. It sold the Ativ S for a very long time very cheaply. There's only one other store in Switzerland left that has it available for around 400 Swiss Francs. You can get a new 925 for less.

And to be honest, it would be a 925 over the ATIV S. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That would be cool if my nutrition class were to be canceled !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Quiet hr :eek: ....nah it's never quiet when I post ...mushahahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6