WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah you know in cartoons the big elephants are scared of mouses 💀 though I know they are not but still 😈

Last time I checked the plural for mouse was mice.

If elephants were scared of small animals that they could barely see they would be doing a lot of running around. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mouse, mice.

Goose, geese.

Moose, moose.

English is funny.

There's this Finnish comedian who does this great sketch describing how messed up the English language is. He does this one bit regarding silent letters. It's rather funny.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Last time I checked the plural for mouse was mice.

If elephants were scared of small animals that they could barely see they would be doing a lot of running around. :p

I couldn't remember the word since I was still sleepy so I typed in word that I thought was right 😵

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's this Finnish comedian who does this great sketch describing how messed up the English language is. He does this one bit regarding silent letters. It's rather funny.

Like night and knight, and whole and hole?

German can be messed up too. The correct use of our subjunctive is so irregular, that nobody ever uses it anymore ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like night and knight, and whole and hole?

German can be messed up too. The correct use of our subjunctive is so irregular, that nobody ever uses it anymore ;-)

Thing to keep in mind is Finnish is phonetic. You literally say every letter.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There and their is pronounced differently. Your and you're is a mistake that is pretty common. Like "das" and "dass" in German.

There and their sound the same to me 😃 and when I think of das I think of Volkswagen. You know das auto 😎

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs