WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There and their sound the same to me  and when I think of das I think of Volkswagen. You know das auto 

You're right. I learned it slightly differently pronounced, but the dictionary says it also can have exactly the same pronunciation:

Their: \thər, ˈther\
There: \ˈther\

There - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Isn't it great when we both are right? :D

Das Auto.

Das Auto, das wir gesehen haben.

Er dachte, dass wir das Auto gesehen haben.

;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And to be honest, it would be a 925 over the ATIV S. :)

It depends...if the price is equal the Ativ wins on screen size and SD card slot...both are really thing and light. 925 has a better camera in low light. If you don't need the extra storage space and want to try Nokia, the 925 is the get. Otherwise the Ativ S looks and feels good. I messed with the one I bought for my banker friend and if were int bigger phones I still would have bought that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just checked. My go-to online store does now only offer Nokia Windows Phone devices. It sold the Ativ S for a very long time very cheaply. There's only one other store in Switzerland left that has it available for around 400 Swiss Francs. You can get a new 925 for less.

That's not a deal at all. I think Expansys was selling it pretty cheap...not sure how much it would work out for you to buy it and ship it...if that is cheaper to do. Otherwise, the 925 you may like...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's not a deal at all. I think Expansys was selling it pretty cheap...not sure how much it would work out for you to buy it and ship it...if that is cheaper to do. Otherwise, the 925 you may like...

I love the 925. But I'm not currently looking for a new phone, it was a purely academic discussion :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're right. I learned it slightly differently pronounced, but the dictionary says it also can have exactly the same pronunciation:

Their: \thər, ˈther\
There: \ˈther\

There - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Isn't it great when we both are right? :D

Das Auto.

Das Auto, das wir gesehen haben.

Er dachte, dass wir das Auto gesehen haben.

;-)

I could never tell the difference between words but I know in context and I have no idea 💡 what you said at the end 😵

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I could never tell the difference between words but I know in context and I have no idea  what you said at the end 

Nothing of interest, I just wrote an example of the usage of "das" and "dass" by using a sentence with the word "Auto" in it. ;-)

Das Auto, das wir gesehen haben. -> The car we saw.

Er dachte, dass wir das Auto gesehen haben. -> He thought that we saw the car.

You could write:

Er dachte, wir h?tten das Auto gesehen. -> He thought we saw the car.

But that wouldn't include a "dass" ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nothing of interest, I just wrote an example of the usage of "das" and "dass" by using a sentence with the word "Auto" in it. ;-)

Das Auto, das wir gesehen haben. -> The car we saw.

Er dachte, dass wir das Auto gesehen haben. -> He thought that we saw the car.

You could write:

Er dachte, wir h?tten das Auto gesehen. -> He thought we saw the car.

But that wouldn't include a "dass" ;-)
I feel like I'm in French all over again 😭 all I know is das auto 😉

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That too. ;-)

But I wouldn't buy a phone of the same generation as my 8X anyway. It wouldn't make any sense.

I don't think.anyone would unless 1) that person was trying out wp8 or 2) wants a wp8 that is cheep and wants one now 3 ) their phone broke and want the same one . Anyways we want the new stuff already 📱

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium