WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm going to look up what phonetic means. Because I have no idea what that means or how is used in languages 💡

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Spanish can also be phonetic ?

Phonetic seems to have several meanings. There was a time when people were teaching children (and probably still do) to learn English phonetically. Problem is that English is only partially phonetic. Where as a language like Finnish is completely phonetic.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Phonetic seems to have several meanings. There was a time when people were teaching children (and probably still do) to learn English phonetically. Problem is that English is only partially phonetic. Where as a language like Finnish is completely phonetic.

Yeah, and that's why confusing, like for me 😌

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Arabic is way more confusing than English!

From what little I know of it, it's a language both written and spoken that is quite confusing, even for native speakers.

I found Finnish rather confusing myself both written and spoken.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I love the 925. But I'm not currently looking for a new phone, it was a purely academic discussion :)

I see you're being a tease and you usually are whenever you,went lusting after the iPhone 6 or the One M8 Mini. What else is new...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I see you're being a tease and you usually are whenever you,went lusting after the iPhone 6 or the One M8 Mini. What else is new...

I don't think I did anything wrong. The discussion began with me seeing an Ativ S for the first time. Then we were discussing availability and why it wasn't a success. Subsequently I wondered if it's still available and I reported my findings here. I never indicated I want to buy an Ativ S or a Lumia 925 :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This thread reminds me of a drunk person walking home as the topic lurches from one point to the next. Seemingly without reason. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There might be something lost in translation, but this post really seems a little confrontational. Why am I a tease when hypothetically writing about phones that aren't even announced yet? And I mean you are really insisting on me being a tease. I really hope you don't get horny when thinking about me buying a new phone. This confuses me not only a little bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss