WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

blah I never thought it would be a bad thing to be neutral on an argument.

An argument usually had two sides. Being neutral isn't always bad but it can make you like a flake or wishy-wash.

Nothing wrong with having some conviction or perspective in things. Even if you're wrong. That's part of learning.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

An argument usually had two sides. Being neutral isn't always bad but it can make you like a flake or wishy-wash.

Nothing wrong with having some conviction or perspective in things. Even if you're wrong. That's part of learning.

I guess that's my weak side I try not to argue because most of the time im wrong. I don't mind being wrong but I feel dumb after all that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Then, maybe you should explain, what are you talking about on your comment ��

oh well im just talking about how a review said that its a negative that windows phone doesn't have a file manager . I had a issue with that because I think " since when is a file manager necessary on a cellphone" so then a guy said its a negative and I said its not and so we are there right now

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

oh well im just talking about how a review said that its a negative that windows phone doesn't have a file manager . I had a issue with that because I think " since when is a file manager necessary on a cellphone" so then a guy said its a negative and I said its not and so we are there right now

That's ok 👌now, when you explain your thoughts 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess that's my weak side I try not to argue because most of the time im wrong. I don't mind being wrong but I feel dumb after all that

That's just plain laziness and being the young embarrassed person. Get over it and learn from it. All learning is argument. Don't you know that yet?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's just plain laziness and being the young embarrassed person. Get over it and learn from it. All learning is argument. Don't you know that yet?

I knew argument was learning even when im not actively participating :D. though I do feel belittled at times and im like " whoa man I was wrong I admit it "

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

iPhones don't have it either. Yet those are widely sold and popular. I guess I don't see the relevance of hating a platform for a lack of something like file manager. I think you can still download one with WP right?

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

yeah you can download one on windows phone 8 but works better on 8.1 or at least that's what the forums say

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12