WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There's nothing wrong with asking for a raise but some manager/companies feel that you 'get paid enough' and approaching them for a raise makes them think less of you instead of the opposite they usually portrayed on TV shows. That's why I look after myself and never assume that a company cares about me. I'm in essence my most important asset. :p

my dad forced my brother to ask him for a raise....my brother went a step ahead lol!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah I see thanks for that I assume for a person to earn that much and still want a raise. I would think he's greedy by I'm.wrong ��

Point of view really. A person making $1000 a week will think that a person making $3000 a week is greedy. A person making $3000 week will think a person making $3000 a day is greedy. A person making $3000 a day will think that a person making $3000 per minute is greedy (though they want their job). :p

A person gets paid what the going rate is in the industry their in. Simple. That rate can fluctuate when you're a contractor or the work can disappear entirely. When you're staff you are still subject to the same pressures as a contractor these days. That's why my attitude hasn't changed much.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Point of view really. A person making $1000 a week will think that a person making $3000 a week is greedy. A person making $3000 week will think a person making $3000 a day is greedy. A person making $3000 a day will think that a person making $3000 per minute is greedy (though they want their job). :p

A person gets paid what the going rate is in the industry their in. Simple. That rate can fluctuate when you're a contractor or the work can disappear entirely. When you're staff you are still subject to the same pressures as a contractor these days. That's why my attitude hasn't changed much.

I would be happy if I can pay my bills and go to places from time to time 😸

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

There's nothing wrong with asking for a raise but some manager/companies feel that you 'get paid enough' and approaching them for a raise makes them think less of you instead of the opposite they usually portrayed on TV shows. That's why I look after myself and never assume that a company cares about me. I'm in essence my most important asset. :p

The place I work is the same don't expect a rise and don't even ask about it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Why doesn't KSA ask for tax boo ?
I suppose we have tax for the foreign companies! "maybe" but our government don't really need taxes....In Islam, we have a system known as "Zakat" where the rich people give off some money (there are rules to how much) to the poor :) and then if the resources don't meet the needs of the government financially, they can put a tax on us :D it's not a rule as such but it's disliked in our religion

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I suppose we have tax for the foreign companies! "maybe" but our government don't really need taxes....In Islam, we have a system known as "Zakat" where the rich people give off some money (there are rules to how much) to the poor :) and then if the resources don't meet the needs of the government financially, they can put a tax on us :D it's not a rule as such but it's disliked in our religion

Huh that's interesting.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Can someone explain why it's normal for my school to stop the two week break to give us two days back then four days off?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can't eat, I can't sleep, what else could it be,
missing you so deep,
long as I'm where you're going to,
I'd wait forever and a day for you,
I wait up, wait up for you,
everybody in love go put your hands up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo