WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yeah, those guys wanna come treat you right
Cause you're sweeter than apple pie
Everything that you want you got
Girl, you know that you need to stop
Most beautiful thing in sight
Always taking on the spotlight
Always in the club looking hot
Girl, you know that you need to stop
Always talking bout what you got

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

She's all up in my veins.
Ooh, I got addicted.
Her love is so addictive.
It took over me.
It's like I got a shot.
Injection to my heart.
It flows through my body.
And I need it everyday.
Good lovin', oh, baby
Ooh yay, ooh yay.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But do I listen to to music, Absolutely but do I like what he did nope . Will I hold it against him ,nope .

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Thus the world never changes and jerks will continue to be jerks and get away with it.

That is a horrible stance btw. Your next statement was even worse. Hopefully one day it will dawn in you how bad it was.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Thus the world never changes and jerks will continue to be jerks and get away with it.

That is a horrible stance btw. Your next statement was even worse. Hopefully one day it will dawn in you how bad it was.

Thank you! I thought I was wrong thinking Sahib's statement was wrong

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well for me I really don't hold anything against anyone or judge anyone based on what I know. I rather have the whole story which would be near impossible because there will be details left out besides most people who do what he did get busted by the law so technically he didn't get away from it . im just saying I cant condemn or pass judgment on something I don't know . that's why I chose to listen to his music since I like his older songs

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

well for me I really don't hold anything against anyone or judge anyone based on what I know. I rather have the whole story which would be near impossible because there will be details left out besides most people who do what he did get busted by the law so technically he didn't get away from it . im just saying I cant condemn or pass judgment on something I don't know . that's why I chose to listen to his music since I like his older songs

so basically you're not gonna hold a grudge against a person who commits a crime no matter how big it is! because you don't wanna judge him? :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thank you! I thought I was wrong thinking Sahib's statement was wrong

I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.

However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers