WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well for me I really don't hold anything against anyone or judge anyone based on what I know. I rather have the whole story which would be near impossible because there will be details left out besides most people who do what he did get busted by the law so technically he didn't get away from it . im just saying I cant condemn or pass judgment on something I don't know . that's why I chose to listen to his music since I like his older songs

Man you're not naive then I thought. You actually think the law catches most of these guys? Really?

Next you're going to tell me she provoked him or something? That maybe she deserved it? Is that where this is going? Because you don't know the "whole" story?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.
However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.

lol! like how I was the biggest fool :p
I used to think that all people are good from the heart and it's the circumstances that make them bad....it's not their choice but the situation that makes them bad "LOL" I know! that's how I got into most of the problems in my life

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so basically you're not gonna hold a grudge against a person who commits a crime no matter how big it is! because you don't wanna judge him? :/

its human nature to judge I mean we do it all the time, but what im saying is I cant judge a person when he or she did something super bad but I don't know their motives , their thoughts , their feelings and what not. i do think if the person regrets what ever they did they should be forgiven but not be spared of the consequences that will come of his or her actions. that's just me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man you're not naive then I thought. You actually think the law catches most of these guys? Really?

Next you're going to tell me she provoked him or something? That maybe she deserved it? Is that where this is going? Because you don't know the "whole" story?
o.o no that would be assuming which i never said i would be assuming or saying she did provoke him. im just saying i don't pass judgment on something that i don't know the full story which means that i keep to myself till things come out

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.

However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.

i never said things should be passed because they are a great what ever they are . i said that what ever he or she did shouldn't be spared of the consequences

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i never said things should be passed because they are a great what ever they are . i said that what ever he or she did shouldn't be spared of the consequences

My point was that's what usually happens. Big stars, in whatever position usually get turned a blind eye because they're stars. We give them a higher privilege.

That's not right.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My point was that's what usually happens. Big stars, in whatever position usually get turned a blind eye because they're stars. We give them a higher privilege.

That's not right.
i know its not right and he got what he deserved in the end .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But do I listen to to music, Absolutely but do I like what he did nope . Will I hold it against him ,nope .

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

I was never able to see the art of a person independently from this person's behavior. There are people who seem to do it. Hollywood loves it "of course he molested children, but he's such a great director!!!".

In this case, it's just as bad. Even in his most recent music he's disrespectful towards women. He's an ******* and a violent person, he could make the greatest music on this planet and I still wouldn't listen to it and loathe this *******.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was never able to see the art of a person independently from this person's behavior. There are people who seem to do it. Hollywood loves it "of course he molested children, but he's such a great director!!!".

In this case, it's just as bad. Even in his most recent music he's disrespectful towards women. He's an ******* and a violent person, he could make the greatest music on this planet and I still wouldn't listen to it and loathe this *******.

I hate his name lol he reminds me of my ex

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wish there was an app which lets the person talking to you know how much their words are killing you

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Interesting concept. I guess I must be past that point where words cause such harm.
I thought so too! That words won't hurt me anymore..they just can't....but maybe I just didn't talk to people who could hurt me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos