WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just eating an early sandwich as I have to leave early. I'll meet a friend for a museum visit.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Windows Phone 8.1 is pretty cool. That just went through my mind, and then I wondered where they go from here, now that they finally have caught up.

I think Microsoft should make the Nokia specific features available for every manufacturer, and then they should get some big names on board to produce devices, real high end devices, not recycled old phones. And then they should hurry with making Cortana internationally available, most of all the non speech features, as they are the important ones in everyday use.

I'm only down with that if they get HTC to help improve the audio tech. Otherwise, OEMs still need something to help them set themselves apart in the WP8 space for sales.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm only down with that if they get HTC to help improve the audio tech. Otherwise, OEMs still need something to help them set themselves apart in the WP8 space for sales.

You're probably right. Who knows, but the potential 8.1X will probably have no beats audio, as HTC sold all of its shares...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think aesthetics are what sets them apart in the WP world. If HTC would build upon the 8x with some of the looks of the HTC one I would think that would be a hit

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're probably right. Who knows, but the potential 8.1X will probably have no beats audio, as HTC sold all of its shares...

There is no Beats Audio in the One M8 and I was it sounded better than the Beats models before it...so HTC still has a clue about Audio.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only 3.5 years and I have finished my PhD, sweet!

My friend isn't here yet. Good thing the weather is great.

only 3.5 years left x.x I still have one more semester left till I get done with school in general then after that I will start to contribute to society by getting a job :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss