WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

what do you mean I hope ? o.o well isn't it logical right after I get out of college I start looking for something in my field :O?

It's the logical next step of course. My point was, how good is your field currently? Job prospects? Have you investigated? Do you know?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's the logical next step of course. My point was, how good is your field currently? Job prospects? Have you investigated? Do you know?

ohh now I get you. I am in the field of networking with cisco certification with switch's , routers , and all the internet stuff . right now I have my A+ cert and on my way to get my security cert . most of the jobs are in so cal but im going to try in north cal before I decide to move to a different place

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ohh now I get you. I am in the field of networking with cisco certification with switch's , routers , and all the internet stuff . right now I have my A+ cert and on my way to get my security cert . most of the jobs are in so cal but im going to try in north cal before I decide to move to a different place

Moving and trying to get your first job is never easy. Even with my kind of experience it's not easy.

So unless you have something lined up I'd be cautious of moving just to find work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Moving and trying to get your first job is never easy. Even with my kind of experience it's not easy.

So unless you have something lined up I'd be cautious of moving just to find work.

ah ok thanks, that's why I said I will try first around my area and if I cant find any expand my range in looking for a job. moving is the last thing I would want to do :/. it would be harder to find a place here in north cali since there isn't many big cities besides Chico, Redding , Sacramento

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Damn. That's crap. Young people or someone you pissed off?
Half the street is a construction site at the moment, so maybe someone thought "this is my parking space", as everyone now has to park theyr cars in a creative way, but I didn't block anyone passageways or something ... Can't remember offending anyone since we've moved here three years ago. I think it was some young bored people.

Das ist echt ?bel, sorry to hear that.
Yeah, I came close to being late for my classes, letting my pupils wait, but just had enough time for going by bus/metro.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Half the street is a construction site at the moment, so maybe someone thought "this is my parking space", as everyone now has to park theyr cars in a creative way, but I didn't block anyone passageways or something ... Can't remember offending anyone since we've moved here three years ago. I think it was some young bored people.

Yeah, I came close to being late for my classes, letting my pupils wait, but just had enough time for going by bus/metro.

o.o you're a teacher?...well that's a first :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte