WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The museum was good, but I preferred the Max Ernst exhibition. So I took the chance and finally bought a Max Ernst poster. It's great, I don't know yet how to get in on my wall though.

An impression from the museum.

WP_20140423_001.jpg

And on my way cycling home. This is the same area where I run.

WP_20140423_002.jpg

WP_20140423_003.jpg

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The museum was good, but I preferred the Max Ernst exhibition. So I took the chance and finally bought a Max Ernst poster. It's great, I don't know yet how to get in on my wall thought.

An impression from the museum.

View attachment 64288

And on my way cycling home. This is the same area where I run.

View attachment 64289

View attachment 64290

im still trying to figure out what it is :p it looks like a little stick is holding up a huge ball thing and as for your other pictures ..they look awesome

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He doesn't get it what he thinks is so wrong! To others too to whom it's related!

I don't quite get his 'I don't like to judge' people statement. What exactly does that mean? I can understand that in certain circumstances but we're dealing with people who are not doing much to change themselves. It's likely they'll continue to be the way they are. Possibly abusing more people. How can you not think of anyone like that as less than scum?

I don't think he quite understands the mentality behind this stuff. I think he only sees violence and not the manipulation that these people use as part of their tools. Does he not realise that they're no different than a child abuser? With most of them it's all about the power they hold over the other person. They're sick, they need help. Most don't get it. They just keep doing what they do.

How can a person not judge?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos