WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I think that's the moment Sahib could write that he now considered and thought about our opinions, that he neither understands nor endorses and kind of violence. That he maybe didn't know that this singer kept being violent as he just enjoys the music and doesn't follow celebrities stories. And then he could apologize for hurting hope4you's feelings.

And then maybe, under consideration that he is still young and certainly didn't have bad intentions, we could move on.

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

he doesn't want to judge because he doesn't know the person <--- the reason he gave me!
even when I asked about my ex he said he hates what he did but he can't judge what type of a person he is because he doesn't know him in person....
anyways moving on :D
"sahib get back to the thread"

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I just came back from the market....seems like there's a party tomorrow :D yayyyy!! which is bad for me since I'm trying to shed some weight :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon folks. I'm headed to my "women's issues" class - which is a gender studies elective I'm taking. I got a presentation on "men's influences on women's reproductive health" I'm going to do in a half hour.

Trust me, Sahib has a lot to learn here. I can pull out some serious literature for him to read that'll spin his head. For a man who has so many women in his family that he is around alot, I can guarantee that if Chris Brown had flipped out on his sister, he'd have judged him by flipping out right back.

Just because you don't know the guy or the girl doesn't make violence against women OK.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So from reading the last two pages (25 posts per page), I think I see I missed a biiiig discussion. I thought that stuff was talked about a week or so ago and wouldn't come up again. I wuz wrong.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So I've had this question in the unanswered threads for almost three days now and no one's responded to it. :)..(

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I've had this question in the unanswered threads for almost three days now and no one's responded to it. :)..(

Perhaps out of respect. You have two unanswered threads.

1. Why would you apply pressure on the screen to begin with?

2. I don't care for 'double-wide' tiles, and perhaps many are too, hence no replies.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Perhaps out of respect. You have two unanswered threads.

1. Why would you apply pressure on the screen to begin with?

2. I don't care for 'double-wide' tiles, and perhaps many are too, hence no replies.

1. It's just the way I've been writing ever since I learned how to. But anyway, could this be bad for Surfie (my Surface Pro's nickname) because I sometimes hear those creaking sounds?
2. I didn't really expect anyone to reply to this - I just wanted to see if there was any way to get people to know about uservoice ideas since there's probably some really good ideas on there that people might not have even seen. I don't know if this is just coincidence, but a few of the really high-voted ideas are some of the new WP8.1 features.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I think I post more on-topic stiff here than I do off-topic. Not just because of anything I posted today (well Monday, I wasn't really here much at all today or yesterday), but since I first saw this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans