WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

True! We've been thinking about it as the video on the thing is horrible anyway. The new ones have HD capabilities now. Just need to sort out what to buy.

For me the S120 it is. I looked at some other cameras with better ratings in the same price class, but they all have better ratings because of features I don't need or use.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm so used to everything work related being English, that I just was really confused when a congress' homepage had a German translation... My first thought: "That can be nothing serious if it's translated to German."

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For me the S120 it is. I looked at some other cameras with better ratings in the same price class, but they all have better ratings because of features I don't need or use.

We normally buy an Ixus because the size is nice and usually takes a great photo. Colour is also a consideration as my wife is the one that usually uses it. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We normally buy an Ixus because the size is nice and usually takes a great photo. Colour is also a consideration as my wife is the one that usually uses it. :p

A lower price class would probably also do for me. I owned an IXUS once which was just great, I think the camera I liked the most of all I had so far (I bought a Sony after, what a disappointing piece of... proprietary stuff). But I think in resent years I've acquired a taste and understanding for manual settings, so the S120 will be fun. And the image quality and speed should be amazing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

For that price I'd probably buy it, at least if I didn't tell my girlfriend she should tell me not to buy a new phone until autumn. She would be annoyed in the same way MSFT is annoyed about me ;-)

Just read through the first pages of a 8.1 update thread. I'm glad I told my brother to wait with the preview. Personally I don't have any issues with 8.1 (maybe a higher battery consumption, but as the battery is new I'm not sure yet), but there are people who have.

How was the hot shower at the GF's place:p I am thinking that you might have deliberately sabotaged your water heater so you can go over to her place:p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How was the hot shower at the GF's place:p I am thinking that you might have deliberately sabotaged your water heater so you can go over to her place:p

It was very... Well, I won't go into details, but it was very enjoyable ;-)

And I didn't but it's a great idea for the future :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I'll get the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 (not the II) instead. It has the same price point, shoots better pictures, has a better zoom and is larger.

Aaaah, I don't know which one to take :-(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe I'll get the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 (not the II) instead. It has the same price point, shoots better pictures, has a better zoom and is larger.

Aaaah, I don't know which one to take :-(

My vote is for the Canon.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I didn't have good luck with the 3 Sony cameras that I had.

Okay, that's something I'll take under consideration. I loved the IXUS I had years ago, I loved the S90 I borrowed for some holidays. No camera of mine since the S90 had a nearly as good quality.

I'll probably go for the S120. It's one centimeter thinner, I think that's quite a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)