WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so im back after blowing off some steam and thinking so yeah im back. I thought it would be better for me not to be mad here than to be mad and justify my reasons as to why I think that and ruin this thread ;) besides we all have different views on certain things and topics

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it isn't too much work, try to learn both. If you've learned C++, it should be easier to learn C#, after all.

C# is the language of choice for Windows at this point, though C++ is nativebcode in Windows

(Disclaimer: I'm not a developer, I gleaned all this stuff while hanging around the forum. I could be wrong. Except for the first line, of course.)

I cant tell the difference yet x.x I just now its code :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like how I'm waiting ay the bus stop and people flag down a bus in a half assed and when the bus doesn't stop, curse at the driver...SMH.
I had to run after a bus once because I forgot my ipod on the seat and I had to sprint a block before the buss left

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

If it isn't too much work, try to learn both. If you've learned C++, it should be easier to learn C#, after all.

C# is the language of choice for Windows at this point, though C++ is nativebcode in Windows

(Disclaimer: I'm not a developer, I gleaned all this stuff while hanging around the forum. I could be wrong. Except for the first line, of course.)

I Am learning computer languages , if you know the basics of C language you will no problem in C++ or c sharp. I will always prefer c#
lol at university we use 1994 Borland turbo C++ (the interface is dark blue / yellow dos type :winktongue: )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Question for hope:
How many more phones do you need?
How many phones do you have?
Which phones are they?
Do they all work?
ohoh I can answer the windows phone thing she has around 3 windows phone the 8x, the 920 and the 1020 :p and the rest she can answer

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Well having a 1020 makes her a winner in my book...
That's the phone I lust after.

I made a deal with her 920 for 1020 :p she was about to send her phone by throwing up in the sky and asked to catch it if I could ( I also asked for SIM so that I could make calls with that phone ) sigh she didn't :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I made a deal with her 920 for 1020 :p she was about to send her phone by throwing up in the sky and asked to catch it if I could ( I also asked for SIM so that I could make calls with that phone ) sigh she didn't :winktongue:

she would give me the phone before you caught it ;)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Question for hope:

How many more phones do you need?

How many phones do you have?

Which phones are they?

Do they all work?
I buy what i like :p
I have a htc 8x, nokia l1020, l920....and a couple of other Android phones which i hate but i use it for testing custom roms :p must be around 7-8 phones in total
Yes they all work!! Except for my htc desire S which has a digitizer problem which I'm gonna replace soon!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I buy what i like :p
I have a htc 8x, nokia l1020, l920....and a couple of other Android phones which i hate but i use it for testing custom roms :p must be around 7-8 phones in total
Yes they all work!! Except for my htc desire S which has a digitizer problem which I'm gonna replace soon!

ewww android :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077