WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning all, last day at work in this 3 day week for me. I have no idea why I'm so tired. No pills here.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Morning everyone! :D today I've a wish 🌠 that i should see my ex once again and I should slap him so hard that he falls on the ground!! Or maybe kick him in the wrong place! Which would be so right!!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Morning everyone! :D today I've a wish 🌠 that i should see my ex once again and I should slap him so hard that he falls on the ground!! Or maybe kick him in the wrong place! Which would be so right!!

Ehm ouch! :/ but goodluck :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So, today I'm switching off my SG Note II, putting away my iPhone 4S, throwing away my 620, putting aside my 1320, keeping away my N8.
Taking out my Very own Nokia C5.
Java all the way!!!!!
Morning to all.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, that's the news: The plumber won't come before Monday morning. As my girlfriend won't be around this weekend, I have three possibilities. Not showering at all, this will be a hard one as I have dance course all weekend and my dance partner probably prefers me being showered, I could shower cold, but I'm too much of a sissy for that, or I could use a shower at work.

All of these options I don't really like much.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I haven't used an Android tablet, but the iPad does everything I could think of while just looking amazing :)

iPad is better than DroidTabs! trust me on this! I'm not a fan of apple and if it's coming from me, there should be some truth to it :p sadly I've no apple product at home except that I owned an iPhone 4S for a few days...but I'm surrounded by Droids everywhere :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So, that's the news: The plumber won't come before Monday morning. As my girlfriend won't be around this weekend, I have three possibilities. Not showering at all, this will be a hard one as I have dance course all weekend and my dance partner probably prefers me being showered, I could shower cold, but I'm too much of a sissy for that, or I could use a shower at work.

All of these options I don't really like much.

or go to a mall :p lol go to a friends place :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, today I'm switching off my SG Note II, putting away my iPhone 4S, throwing away my 620, putting aside my 1320, keeping away my N8.
Java all the way!!!!!
Morning to all.

You have a lot of old and low-end phones. Instead of buying a 620 and a 1320, you could have bought an 930 for example :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Java all the way!!!!!
Morning to all.

look who is back :p who went away saying we were rude :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo