WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My boring SGT3 :/ which never has enough RAM to open that game!! 😒

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140425_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20140425_0002.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The OneDrive update is great. Finally I can upload pictures from the hub again.

I think it's a good solution to use apps instead of programs bound to the OS, now it seems and seemed bad, because the apps weren't ready. But they can now be updated frequently, features can be introduced independently of OS updates, which will be more satisfactory to everybody.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone! :D today I've a wish 🌠 that i should see my ex once again and I should slap him so hard that he falls on the ground!! Or maybe kick him in the wrong place! Which would be so right!!

Whats he done that you want to do that to him?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a few of those in the world. We're apparently on the edge of a pandemic. According to most experts it's just a matter of time.

Aren't we always, weren't we always?

Of course, viruses can be spread more easily than ever before, which means more people can be affected, and the virus can evolve better due to the broader host range and selection. That means that there have to be people thinking about what to do if such a case will ever arrive. But as many of these experts earn their money with exactly this, of course they want us to have this in mind all the time and people who are afraid are more happy to spend money for their safety. (I think that's very similar to starting a war...)

Personally I don't worry about some super pandemic. And I'm working in an infection biology lab after all ;-)

Also, few viruses have a cure. What we usually do is get some painkillers and wait until our own immune system gets rid of it. Or we suppress the virus that it can't act anymore, like in HIV infections. That virus we carry forever, and it's the same for example for Herpes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb