WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just bought a brand new camera with 12 MP. Why should I care about 40 or 20 MP on a phone then? ;-)

Honestly, I don't look at them on a screen with a higher resolution, and I have never printed a poster. I rather have a high quality than a big number that looks good on paper.

I feel like drinking a coffee.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes, yes I know. That's what all the 11-12 year olds say. :p

Look up Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Then we'll talk. :evil:

nah I couldn't read the lyrics...I read only two lines :p maybe me and my friends can make fun of the lyrics but I'm never gonna listen to it :p =|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nah I couldn't read the lyrics...I read only two lines :p maybe me and my friends can make fun of the lyrics but I'm never gonna listen to it :p =|

I meant for you to listen to the music. :p The beat is very good. :) Especially with the bass cranked up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

OMG I'm so confused by this deal.. It is so complicated and so many things are going on.. 😲

Confession: when I first read your post, I thought "our thread always has a lot going on".

But to solve your confusion: Nokia sold the handset making part of itself. They kept the innovative mapping and advanced research part. They wanted to add the Chennai plant to the deal, but the flap with the Indian government changed that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just bought a brand new camera with 12 MP. Why should I care about 40 or 20 MP on a phone then? ;-)

Honestly, I don't look at them on a screen with a higher resolution, and I have never printed a poster. I rather have a high quality than a big number that looks good on paper.

I feel like drinking a coffee.

I've got a Nikon P5100. It is still a badass 12MP point and shoot with very good manual controls, as old as it is (5 years). I pull that thing out for the significant events where a full camera is required.

I may use it when one of close friends comes to visit in June.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Before upgrading to WP8.1 you need the phone to have no issues. Honestly, they'll just carry over otherwise.

I'd use this: FAQ - FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Nokia - UK

Do a good run through your phone and then upgrade.

What's supposed to be wrong with Nokia Music? I use it as the player currently but I can't remember if I used it since I upgraded for the mixes.

My phone has no issues now so i may do it. I just worried that what happened with my last phone will happen again lol

I don't know whats wrong with Nokia music just read on one of those complaint threads that it was broken.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm about to sell my 5s. My 521 is getting a new home once I get my 810 too. Then I'll have a 5c, 810, Note 3, and a Z10.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

As the regulars will tell you here, I have 1 SIM and I do use all 3 phones. So I love it when all my current phones have the same format (microSIM, nanoSIM, or regular), because there are days I will have my Z Ultra and a WP model on me and if my WP dies, I just swap out the SIM. I didn't get the 1520 for this reason (among others) when I was looking for a big screen phablet.

I'm in this odd spot...I like the deisgns of the 925 and 8X, but love the Z Ultra's processing power. So the 930 is the best of both worlds but I want to see what HTC does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss