WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just wasted 6 minutes of my precious life :|

LOL! Sorry about that. I'm sure there's worse things you did for 6 minutes. I wonder if you got the album version or a mix.... At least you now know how I feel about country music and rap. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

:O you've 4 ;)

Technically. The 920's digitizer is completely shattered and only functional because I put a screen protector on it. Yes, bits of glass shed when I use it. Plus it is still locked to AT&T.

So I have 3 phones I can fully use and 1 in need of repair.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Technically. The 920's digitizer is completely shattered and only functional because I put a screen protector on it. Yes, bits of glass shed when I use it. Plus it is still locked to AT&T.

So I have 3 phones I can fully use and 1 in need of repair.

so it's like my htc desire s :p at least you can use the screen....my touch doesn't work at all (except some corners) though the phone looks new... :( or maybe it's like my 808 :p I shattered the screen, it just fell on a rock but the touch works flawlessly! and my n8 which I threw on my ex thrice and then the screen shattered into pieces and then it was stolen! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I feel like that whenever I watch previews of some of these movies that are coming out. They remade Godzilla...again. Hollywood is as bored as **** these days...

What? You mean like the remakes of.... Superman, Batman, etc...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What? You mean like the remakes of.... Superman, Batman, etc...

I didn't like either.

I think I'm the only person on this planet who never liked a Christopher Nolan movie. I just don't get them somehow. Everybody loves them, I'm always bored.

Superman was just as boring.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

LOL! Sorry about that. I'm sure there's worse things you did for 6 minutes. I wonder if you got the album version or a mix.... At least you now know how I feel about country music and rap. :p

no trust me! 6 minutes are nothing as compared to the 6 years I wasted with my ex :p so don't be sorry :p I wish you could understand Punjabi :p I'd give you a link to a song which degrades women so much! :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I didn't like either.

I think I'm the only person on this planet who never liked a Christopher Nolan movie. I just don't get them somehow. Everybody loves them, I'm always bored.

Superman was just as boring.

count me in! I don't like them either

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

no trust me! 6 minutes are nothing as compared to the 6 years I wasted with my ex :p so don't be sorry :p I wish you could understand Punjabi :p I'd give you a link to a song which degrades women so much! :p

OK I won't stress about it. :) That's sad about music that degrades women. :/ I don't like rap and hip hop for those reasons. Even some pop, like Rihanna. The song I gave you didn't indicate male or female if you noticed.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

OK I won't stress about it. :) That's sad about music that degrades women. :/ I don't like rap and hip hop for those reasons. Even some pop, like Rihanna. The song I gave you didn't indicate male or female if you noticed.

I read the lyrics first and I thought a female might be singing it :/ lol and then when I heard I was like :O

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Every time I use my 925 and is any to use a Nokia as my daily driver in reminded of hoe much I don't like the music audio on it.

It is really hard to find a WP model that fully fits what I'd like. Now the Z Ultra? That has me covered for Android completely 😊

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

there was an 8 minute version of it too :/ I heard it first which kind of reminded me partition by beyonce

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Every time I use my 925 and is any to use a Nokia as my daily driver in reminded of hoe much I don't like the music audio on it.

It is really hard to find a WP model that fully fits what I'd like. Now the Z Ultra? That has me covered for Android completely ��

I thought it was the OS that flattened Nokia and their music but I'm guessing they're not concentrating on it as much as the camera now. Their audio used to be good.

I like your typos btw. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750