WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought it was the OS that flattened Nokia and their music but I'm guessing they're not concentrating on it as much as the camera now. Their audio used to be good.

I like your typos btw. :p

Great, the female dog is censored in this forum, while I can write about a hoe.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went with the weekendish unencumbered look today. Just my jacket, winter tam, 925 and my Marley headphones. No 8X, no bag, no external battery charger. Simple today...maybe because I'm tired.

NJ Transit has really been not as on point for the last 6 months.Trains are running alot more slightly begin and closer to on time as opposed to how it should be: Slightly early. For most people that doesn't matter, but for a commuter like me, it makes a difference.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it's just me and my other coworker on the team today in the clinic. She is cool and all, but is still new ro the job. Which means if today is a zoo, I'm gonna have to really grind it out. That's not what I want to do, since i work tomorrow and the GF wants to come spend the weekend. Need to get some and clean up a little bit tonight.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so it's like my htc desire s :p at least you can use the screen....my touch doesn't work at all (except some corners) though the phone looks new... :( or maybe it's like my 808 :p I shattered the screen, it just fell on a rock but the touch works flawlessly! and my n8 which I threw on my ex thrice and then the screen shattered into pieces and then it was stolen! :p

Yeah. Kinda like that.

Having used the 925, it has confirmed my feelings all along: If I had the 32GB version, I'd be more comfortable I passing on the 930.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought it was the OS that flattened Nokia and their music but I'm guessing they're not concentrating on it as much as the camera now. Their audio used to be good.

Thanks. I have the typos that make sense...like I will miss a word but people will automatically insert the word and get the gist of what I'm saying. One of my old supervisors would point that out to me and smile.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I have the typos that make sense...like I will miss a word but people will automatically insert the word and get the gist of what I'm saying. One of my old supervisors would point that out to me and smile.

I can't have typos at my work. It's big no no.

One of the science authors I've read tells this story of when he was referring to the Hadron Collider he accidently use Hardon Collider instead and begged editor to keep it as a joke to the physicists. It was a biology book.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I think I bought the right camera. And I did exactly what they recommend ;-)

So despite this high price tag, if you’re looking for a truly pocketable compact camera that delivers some excellent image quality then the Canon S120 further cements the ‘S’ series as a leader in this particular field. Its outstanding design and diminutive size ensure this, though it's probably worth waiting for the price to come down a little.

Canon S120: Image Quality and Verdict

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To me, the audio stuff is from MSFT and the drivers in WP8. HTC was able to port Beats over to the 8X and put boomsound in the 8XT. Plus on a hardware level, those models have built in amps - that's what I really enjoy about them. Nokia I think has decided to focus on imagining as their thing in WP8. They used to have class leading audio, as the N91 is still one of the best portable small audio devices made.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've gotten to the point where I've stopped listening to music degrading women. There's no time or place for that at all. We should be uplifting our women, not hurting them more.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nadia, my policy has always been to never see remakes. Now I have seen very good remakes in the past, but more often than not, most Hollywood remakes aren't as good as the original.

So I'm not going to fully judge what I won't see, because I've already deemed it not watchable for me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

With all the singers around I like Ed Sheeran :)

I know the lyrics of that guy:

"I have red hair, and I want you to watch the Hobbit, and as soon as you see the Hobbit you want to buy my CDs, I make money with movies that should have been only a third as long, oooooh, I make money, I sell myself out, I was an Indie artist before, but now I'm a hoe!!!!"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nadia, my policy has always been to never see remakes. Now I have seen very good remakes in the past, but more often than not, most Hollywood remakes aren't as good as the original.

So I'm not going to fully judge what I won't see, because I've already deemed it not watchable for me.

Ed Sheeran is a singer...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

To be honest, I only know the Hobbit song of him. And I don't really like it, so I'm making fun of him.

I think it's great to be successful for every artist, good for him!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I never watch remakes either :/ but i get what you mean :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I know the lyrics of that guy:

"I have red hair, and I want you to watch the Hobbit, and as soon as you see the Hobbit you want to buy my CDs, I make money with movies that should have been only a third as long, oooooh, I make money, I sell myself out, I was an Indie artist before, but now I'm a hoe!!!!"
Wait! What??????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers