WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

pipet-tip-recycling-refill-contest.jpg

That's what I just did for half an hour. Usually we have people who do that for us, but because of Eastern they are all in holidays. It's very refreshing, just listen to music and play the world's slowest snake.

But different to this picture, my nails are not colored and I did it with gloves, I don't want my hand's fat on the tips.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 64528

That's what I just did for half an hour. Usually we have people who do that for us, but because of Eastern they are all in holidays. It's very refreshing, just listen to music and play the world's slowest snake.

But different to this picture, my nails are not colored and I did it with gloves, I don't want my hand's fat on the tips.

For a minute I thought those were your nails ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol I'm not mad . It's Friday and I never have school Friday so I decided to sleep more :D it feels good not to wake up at 5am :)

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well another round of thunderstorms in northern cali. that's bad because the increased risk of fires started by they types of thunderstorms and the lack of rain :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

WP_20140423_001[1].jpg I tok this pictures because it said that all those red flags are all the girls that would get sexually assaulted on this campus this year ._. I think it was one in 3 would or 2 in 3 I cant remember :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 64528

I noticed that shes either married or engaged :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Battery does drain a bit faster but I was able to fine tune it to where it is maybe a 1% per hour more over WP8.
In my case I now get signal at my desk so YMMV
I like it for the simple fact that my device has been EOL'd by TMO so....

my 810's battery doesn't drain on stand by at all :D its still at 100% since 10 pm :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, had my first WordFlow fail yesterday. Was texting a couple of iOS users about Cortana giving me an ETA on my trip home and WordFlow used "eat" in place of "rat at an inopportune time...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/25/me2y9y7u

Maybe we'll get luckier with 2.0 of Cortana?

Was going to post yesterday, but wanted to blur names to protect the innocent.

Sent from my 1520 using Cortana

oh my XD!!! I just laughed that was just funny lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have my own suspicions, but from what I've seen in talking to him I don't think it is from a negative place. Then again, its the interweb we're talking about hear and you can be wrong about people all the time. Guess the clinician in me wants to hear more information before drawing conclusions first.
my reasoning comes from what I did a few years back to a few people. one that made me regert what did was to a girl that I misjudged because she was going though some things and instead of asing her whats up I took one side of the story and ran with it :/ I was called out by her friends but she didn't forgive me for doing what I said so. I still regret what I did
I don't think he's trying to be a bad person. I can maybe guess where his thinking comes from as well but I think it's gone a bit askew. I'm also taking a guess that maybe he lacks any historical reference to this issue and that's what's maybe riling me up a bit. Then there's the presumption that he would be a good judge of charter over the woman who was beaten. Ugh.

Anyway, if he's not going to say anything, there's no point making assumptions. Up to him to choose to discuss and keep calm but I guess he feels like he's being attacked. Understandable but that's what happens in discussions where you're on the wrong side of the majority. You have to provide reasoning for your position. At this moment I've yet to hear any.

I said before but maybe it was lost . Its never ok to hit a girl or guy for any reason ( I don't know about self defense though) but I do think instead of jumping to conclusions about a certain situation I would wait till both sides have said something and then make up your mind about what ever that situation is about. if a person does get hit buy the opposite sex, they should face the consequences but let the person say his side just to be fair about it. that's what I think,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss