WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, just had to help walk my other coworker through giving her first HIV+ result. Goes to show you that in certain jobs, it never gets easier when giving life altering news.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, just had to help walk my other coworker through giving her first HIV+ result. Goes to show you that in certain jobs, it never gets easier when giving life altering news.

yikes :/ that sucks for the person receiving the news and for your cow worker for giving out that news for the first time :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

yikes :/ that sucks for the person receiving the news and for your cow worker for giving out that news for the first time :/

It is a tough situation to be in. I rremember giving that result and had to go to class right afterwards. We often have to do difficult things in the name of providing healthcare.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

my reasoning comes from what I did a few years back to a few people. one that made me regert what did was to a girl that I misjudged because she was going though some things and instead of asing her whats up I took one side of the story and ran with it :/ I was called out by her friends but she didn't forgive me for doing what I said so. I still regret what I did

I said before but maybe it was lost . Its never ok to hit a girl or guy for any reason ( I don't know about self defense though) but I do think instead of jumping to conclusions about a certain situation I would wait till both sides have said something and then make up your mind about what ever that situation is about. if a person does get hit buy the opposite sex, they should face the consequences but let the person say his side just to be fair about it. that's what I think,

Though I don't fully disagree with you on principle I disagree that you'll ever be able to get both sides. On top of that I find it's unlikely you'll get truth out of the aggressor 99% of the time.

That's where you're thinking fails in any case as the saying goes. I've had enough of this conversation.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is a tough situation to be in. I rremember giving that result and had to go to class right afterwards. We often have to do difficult things in the name of providing healthcare.

that's why im not on the field :p I could never do that. I wouldn't even want to go to class after that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Though I don't fully disagree with you on principle I disagree that you'll ever be able to get both sides. On top of that I find it's unlikely you'll get truth out of the aggressor 99% of the time.

That's where you're thinking fails in any case as the saying goes. I've had enough of this conversation.
oh I know I wont get 100% out of the person I acknowledge that but I toke that stance so I don't commit the same mistake I did :/

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Well, I think it's time to step back to observer instead of participation of discussions on this thread.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I think it's time to step back to observer instead of participation of discussions on this thread.
I like observing its fun at times :D
No! No! Nooo!! Not this conversation again
and no its not back I went back to answer their questions to the best of my abilities so they don't get the wrong Idea or assume something that's not right :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was at crackberry again and I saw how people were jumping on the OP for saying "as an average consumer I feel like im losing features by staying with BB " it was saw when they say BB is the best phone and who ever has an iPhone is an isheep :/. I guess for them the war has never ended and BB is still #1 D: maybe one day ill buy a BB to test it out before they go away

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

so I was at crackberry again and I saw how people were jumping on the OP for saying "as an average consumer I feel like im losing features by staying with BB " it was saw when they say BB is the best phone and who ever has an iPhone is an isheep :/. I guess for them the war has never ended and BB is still #1 D: maybe one day ill buy a BB to test it out before they go away

Or maybe one day you'll buy BlackBerry! You know, like at an auction.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I like observing its fun at times :D

and no its not back I went back to answer their questions to the best of my abilities so they don't get the wrong Idea or assume something that's not right :p
You're still wrong :p Just because you judged a person in a wrong way once or twice doesn't make it a bad 👎 thing to do... It was your inability to judge what was right 👉 and what was wrong 🙅 . You're only gonna hurt yourself and people around you with this stupid decision of yours! It just brings so many wrong meanings that you don't wanna judge.
This is my opinion. ^ I'm not gonna start it all over again....I was just saying what I felt....because you're being stubborn about it....so am I..!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're still wrong :p Just because you judged a person in a wrong way once or twice doesn't make it a bad �� thing to do... It was your inability to judge what was right �� and what was wrong �� . You're only gonna hurt yourself and people around you with this stupid decision of yours! It just brings so many wrong meanings that you don't wanna judge.
This is my opinion. ^ I'm not gonna start it all over again....I was just saying what I felt....because you're being stubborn about it....so am I..!!

lol I don't know why but I like people who are stubbon, they show that they have a backbone and willing to show their point :p ironic that my ex was also stubborn :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You don't get this, do you?

Lol he is just being my ex! The time when my ex couldn't say anything when his friends were abusing me because he didn't wanna judge them :/ he was finding reasons to why they were abusing me :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb