WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol I don't know why but I like people who are stubbon, they show that they have a backbone and willing to show their point :p ironic that my ex was also stubborn :p
And my ex would slap me to prove his point -_- because we both were stubborn and he'd get angry then he'd start crying and then when he can't control his anger anymore he'd slap me and that's the end of our discussion!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol he is just being my ex! The time when my ex couldn't say anything when his friends were abusing me because he didn't wanna judge them :/ he was finding reasons to why they were abusing me :/

o.o whoa whoa whoa im not sure if you read what I kept on saying but I never said it was right to abuse someone ....but to compare him to me is not right.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And my ex would slap me to prove his point -_- because we both were stubborn and he'd get angry then he'd start crying and then when he can't control his anger anymore he'd slap me and that's the end of our discussion!

and im not your ex :/ I don't know why you are comparing him to me

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know i could give you a million instance....and i can prove your decision is wrong but you'd just say I'm forcing you to change....so "WHATEVER"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol I don't know why but I like people who are stubbon, they show that they have a backbone and willing to show their point :p ironic that my ex was also stubborn :p

My very last thing on this and I do mean last is that you're confusing the situation. I have no idea what that other situation was but we're talking about something quite serious and I'm guessing one you have no personal experience with, something I would never wish on another person I may add.

Saying what you are saying shows a complete and utter lack of empathy for another person in this situation. You need to realise that women have been fighting statements like yours from men for decades. You don't seem to get it. This is not some high school drama we're talking about. You appear to lack the gravity of the situation. How could you EVER say to a person in pain that the other person might have a reason for inflicting it? Where do you get off on that? Because that's how your point comes across.

Now before answering think very carefully about what I said. Read it properly maybe several times. Let it sink in. Even message me your answer if you want to get this out of this thread.

That is all.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

From reading a few of the previous pages of posts, I am glad I have no social life, with the closest thing to it being from going to robotics meetings.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im going to be frank about this . obviously we are going to get anywhere this and there seems to be a miss understanding of what you all think im trying to get out and think that im ok with what ever reason that person might have of doing something. lll say it again if again it got lost 'Im not ok with abuse ill never be OK with it " I would try to comfort the person if that happened to a friend of mine which has happened but did I go up in arms and judge the guy. no. I did tell her it wasn't her fault and later found out that he was drinking then was I able to judge him. apparently its ok to have the mentality of " guilty until proven innocent " or at least that's what im getting at here. so we wont come to an agreement here I wont change my mind on my stance because of my person experience and you wont change your stance because of your experience so judge me all you want since that's ok with you all and after this point I wont answer any more of this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes! Because that's what he did..."i don't wanna judge them they must have a reason for calling you all that"
And this is exactly what you wanna do!
I guess you have missed or haven't read anything I said :/ there are reason for doing what anyone does but that doesn't mean they are right ! im not ok with any type of abuse or verbal abuse or metal or physical I keep to myself to what I think before passing my judgment on a person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss