WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Even if this only lasts for the next minute I am okay with it. Hell has officially frozen over since I am ahead of Sahib in the Top Posters category.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Even if this only lasts for the next minute I am okay with it. Hell has officially frozen over since I am ahead of Sahib in the Top Posters category.....

Don't worry I am on the come up ;) besides I'm muti tasking on updating a phone and talking on the thread >:)

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The college 🏫 because I love everything tech! And medicine is nowhere tech =|

Well you don't have to stop loving tech :) you can go to med school and keep tech as a hobby ^.^ like rue who is an engineer but loves to take pictures or how snowflake is a scientist but loves to ski or how 99 is an engineer but loves to fix things .

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The college �� because I love everything tech! And medicine is nowhere tech =|

You are so wrong about medicine not being anywhere tech that I had to call you out on that. The X-Ray or MRI you get is a tech device. The implantable grafts, pacemakers, elctrostimulators, stents, biopsy devices, surgical staples - may I go on :) And I actually happen to have worked with most of the items on the list:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry I am on the come up ;) besides I'm muti tasking on updating a phone and talking on the thread >:)

Its been 8 minutes since I posted, but like I said in my OP, I am okay even if I am ahead by one minute, so there....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are so wrong about medicine not being anywhere tech that I had to call you out on that. The X-Ray or MRI you get is a tech device. The implantable grafts, pacemakers, elctrostimulators, stents, biopsy devices, surgical staples - may I go on :) And I actually happen to have worked with most of the items on the list:)

Also with robotics and how a surgon can preform surgery using a robot to a person that is on the other side of the world . I think that's amazing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey 99 did you see the post about me saying about me getting the 928 and how it looks !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb