WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im going to be frank about this . obviously we are going to get anywhere this and there seems to be a miss understanding of what you all think im trying to get out and think that im ok with what ever reason that person might have of doing something. lll say it again if again it got lost 'Im not ok with abuse ill never be OK with it " I would try to comfort the person if that happened to a friend of mine which has happened but did I go up in arms and judge the guy. no. I did tell her it wasn't her fault and later found out that he was drinking then was I able to judge him. apparently its ok to have the mentality of " guilty until proven innocent " or at least that's what im getting at here. so we wont come to an agreement here I wont change my mind on my stance because of my person experience and you wont change your stance because of your experience so judge me all you want since that's ok with you all and after this point I wont answer any more of this.

You miss the point that this guy was proven guilty in a court of law. This guy hit her, and he was violent after this incident.

We are not talking about a hypothetical situation in which a woman could invent violence, you are defending a convicted, violent *******.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/27129673

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars :p I could really use a wish right now ....wish right now.... wish right now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You miss the point that this guy was proven guilty in a court of law. This guy hit her, and he was violent after this incident.

We are not talking about a hypothetical situation in which a woman could invent violence, you are defending a convicted, violent *******.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/27129673

Yes I after that I didn't think he was nice or cool or awesome so I judged him as a woman hitter. I get that But before I didn't know the situation so I waited till info started to come out. I never said the person was lying or making stuff up but I don't judge based on right then and there. I take my time to understand what's going on. Later he was digagnost as being bi-polar so yeah. He does have mood swings. He's not any better than any abuser.all I'm saying Is I don't judge on what limited info I have at the time . Does that make better sense now ?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey 99 did you see the post about me saying about me getting the 928 and how it looks !

Nope. You manage to get one yet? You should be able to score a good one for about $190 or even $175 in absolute mint condition.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope. You manage to get one yet? You should be able to score a good one for about $190 or even $175 in absolute mint condition.

I got one for 180 but its not for me. A girl gave me money to look for a 928 less than 200 :p and I found it and setting it up for her

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

there are some songs which reminds me :/ I can't do anything other than that lol :p

Yeah same with me :p oh well one day we will be able to listen to those songs and not think about it anymore :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got one for 180 but its not for me. A girl gave me money to look for a 928 less than 200 :p and I found it and setting it up for her

That is what I paid for an absolute gem for someone in Albania about a month ago...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)