WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's weird , when I open this thread on the interwebs, I can't see the picture in the quoted post I made just a few minutes ago, but I can see the picture in the original post. It says "attached thumbnails, so it probably is because it was a forum upload. I remember from using the site a couple of times (I use the app almost all the time, barely ever the forums) that you have some option when attaching a picture to select something about a thumbnail.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Except for posting stuff about my life for people I don't know to see (robotics is my life and I've posted about that, but that needs word of mouth/keyboard promotion, so I don't count that), this thread is probably the closest thing for me to what stereotypical teenagers do on social media - post to and check it all day - even more than my twit account (but I use that for news).

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Except for posting stuff about my life for people I don't know to see (robotics is my life and I've posted about that, but that needs word of mouth/keyboard promotion, so I don't count that), this thread is probably the closest thing for me to what stereotypical teenagers do on social media - post to and check it all day - even more than my twit account (but I use that for news).
I don't use twitter much....I use insta

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Live entertainment technology.
It's an applied associates degree that incorporates sound and lighting design for live venues, such as concerts, cruise ships, and any other event.
So you were the guy who made my concerts awesome! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)