WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ooooooh!! Enjoy your dinner 😋 and night 🌃

I hope I can get out on time. The PA is being a P.I.T.A. and dragging her feet as she sees patients. I may not get out on time and if this continues, ill have to call the GF and ask for an extra hour.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I hope I can get out on time. The PA is being a P.I.T.A. and dragging her feet as she sees patients. I may not get out on time and if this continues, ill have to call the GF and ask for an extra hour.
Hope you get out sooner :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Her age doesn't scare me but then I'm married... to someone the same age. :p

I always had a thing for older women. The last girl (the only one too) I dated that was younger than me didn't work, and the last girl I dated my age was an utter disaster. We will see how long we can hold on but so far things look good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A friend of mine has a girlfriend of the age 42 and he's 31. She is fitter than many women I know in their twenties.

My girlfriend is 26. And very fit ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a gf that was 1 yr and 3 months younger than me :p it was working. then again I don't know what when wrong:p

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

A friend of mine has a girlfriend of the age 42 and he's 31. She is fitter than many women I know in their twenties.

Sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend, but most of the time I enjoy my money while it last...

Maybe when i get a good paying job.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Our age difference is a little more, not by much though - 43 (44 end of summer) vs 31. She is pretty fit too. Vegetarian for nearly 10 years (does eat seafood occasionally) kick boxing 2x weekly and she is about to do light weights 2x week too. I'm fine with saying she's fitter that me at this point.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Our age difference is a little more, not by much though - 43 (44 end of summer) vs 31. She is pretty fit too. Vegetarian for nearly 10 years (does eat seafood occasionally) kick boxing 2x weekly and she is about to do light weights 2x week too. I'm fine with saying she's fitter that me at this point.

If she eats 🐟 along with veggies, that would make her a pescetarian. Just in case you didn't know.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

My goal is to adopt a complete Mediterranean diet. With no red meat, no dairy (other than the occasional ice cream), and no processed junk.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I might eat chicken and turkey along with fish, but only lean meat... It's not really a Mediterranean diet, just a healthy one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs