WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend, but most of the time I enjoy my money while it last...

My girlfriend earns more than I do, and although we don't always pay separately, we alternate with paying. :)

Things like travel costs we split.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If she eats 🐟 along with veggies, that would make her a pescetarian. Just in case you didn't know.

I know what a pescetarian is, and i'd be one if my current allowed it. So while technically you are right, the correct thing is that she is a vegetrian that eats 5% of her meals as seafood. She actually eats more seafood now since we are dating, but even then she goes weeks and sometimes a few months between having fish or shrimp (the only seafood she will eat).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

there is something I noticed every time I watch a movie with Chinese martial artists .... they always have the Britain's as the evil people. I wonder if it had to do with the British control over Hong Kong area back then ? that could be it

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

there is something I noticed every time I watch a movie with Chinese martial artists .... they always have the Britain's as the evil people. I wonder if it had to do with the British control over that area back then ? that could be it

Maybe. Another alternative might be, that Brits just make the best villains. Their style combined with the accent, it's just great. I love Mark Strong being the bad guy, even though he was the bad guy in like very second movie for a while ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe. Another alternative might be, that Brits just make the best villains. Their style combined with the accent, it's just great. I love Mark Strong being the bad guy, even though he was the bad guy in like very second movie for a while ;-)

yeah in the green lantern as sinestro, he fit the part very well. but I do wonder that. like in a movie with jet lee ( I forgot what movie it was) it was the monks verse the army of the British. then in drunken boxing also it had the British as the bad guys. o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes I do wish the audio was better in Nokia phones. Even my mp3 and iPod 4 has better audio than my 810 and 822 :/

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

there is something I noticed every time I watch a movie with Chinese martial artists .... they always have the Britain's as the evil people. I wonder if it had to do with the British control over Hong Kong area back then ? that could be it

Yes. Google it: It was a nasty long standing conflict. The UK controlled 20% of the world's land mass at some pint during the Imperial age.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes. Google it: It was a nasty long standing conflict. The UK controlled 20% of the world's land mass at some pint during the Imperial age.

Ah I figured . Well now ill have something to look up later at night

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a pain trying to get the equalizer on my 810 to sound like either my iPod or mp3 . Deep lows good mids and good highs without drowning anything out

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Then again my mp3 could have a mini amp which makes it sound louder

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nvm it's getting there ! I should screen shot it so I don't lose it

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

4ce668cd92165-1.jpg

Pic of me in the future.

Ask me anything.
One "boop" for yes.
Two "boops" for no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99