WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is that whole wheat?

They're not dehydrated at all. :) Baguettes are supposed to be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Though these are not 100% perfect in shape, they do fit that description. One did get a bit over cooked.

I put a filter on them. They're made with French organic flour, non bleached. Trust me, they're yummy. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yummy ��
However, They look slightly dehydrated.

I'm not discounting your ability to make bread, I'm impressed... Most people couldn't fathom the idea.

They look delicious either way... And now I'm hungry thanks to you ��

It's only the second time I tried making baguettes. I plan to keep trying. :)

Bread is very easy to make. Flour, yeast, water and salt. Most important. Time. You need to let it proof and rise properly.

Best way to get a nice dough is to use dough hooks with either a hand mixer or whatever you may have.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

They're not dehydrated at all. :) Baguettes are supposed to be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Though these are not 100% perfect in shape, they do fit that description. One did get a bit over cooked.

I put a filter on them. They're made with French organic flour, non bleached. Trust me, they're yummy. :)

Ok, there are different types of bread, so I see that this one came out as it should. I guess that was the only reason thought that.

I am imagining a nice garlic glaze on top of that 😵

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Dance course is over. 4 hours of dancing is quite intense.

Well, and I found out that my phone camera crashes when I try to take a video. WP8.1 issue or other issue?

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Dance course is over. 4 hours of dancing is quite intense.

Well, and I found out that my phone camera crashes when I try to take a video. WP8.1 issue or other issue?

I have to ask this. Did you restart your phone?

Sorry if that's seems menial, I've done a lot of troubleshooting.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have to ask this. Did you restart your phone?

Sorry if that's seems menial, I've done a lot of troubleshooting.

Restart resolved the issue, however then it was of course too late to take the video. If it's a regular WP8.1 issue and the camera is just unreliable now, that's quite uncomfortable. Hence the question. Maybe somebody heard of other people with the same issue, if not it's probably something I don't have to worry about.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Restart resolved the issue, however then it was of course too late to take the video. If it's a regular WP8.1 issue and the camera is just unreliable now, that's quite uncomfortable. Hence the question. Maybe somebody heard of other people with the same issue, if not it's probably something I don't have to worry about.

Usually, it's a one time occurrence. Like any software, your phone has a tenancy to crash or freeze due to processing errors.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You probably don't know that as you haven't been in the thread back then I think. I had to send in my phone because the camera didn't work anymore. They replaced the camera, the main board and the battery. That's why I think more about it than usually.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off to eat fish. my family was invited to eat some fish, I don't know what type of fish but all fish tastes good to me :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Fish and meat, it's all animal. However, as the taste is differently, it's good to have the differentiation.

Disclaimer: This does not have anything to do with anything.

modalstorm1195

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site

It's sad when I explain a joke, but he said fish too many times. Anyway It's kinda relaxing to read about what people are doing. Greetings from Romania.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans