WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Alot of people feel that way. He's lucky. He's got a beautiful wife and children, many successful restaurants, and his sole purpose in life is to help people better themselves.

I understand that the UK version is more like a documentary, and the US version is more theatrical, but it's all the same concept. I find the US version more appealing, not because I live in the US (I liked UK's The Office MUCH more than the US version), but because it's more emotional. I can really connect to a show that has intense drama.

I know that there are people that don't like Gordon because of his methods, his yelling, his no BS point of view on things, but this man strives for perfection. We need more people like him to cut through the crap and expose things for what they really are. I don't know if you ever looked into his past, but he was treated like a worthless human being by Chef Marko White. He made Gordon cry like a baby in the kitchen because he was so harsh. Most chefs never feared of messing up and paying the consequences, but Ramsay did.

I think Gordon has learned what it really means to make a positive change in peoples lives, and he dedicates his life to hospitality and serving others. Not many people can say they do such a noble thing. People can hate him all they want, but the fact is, he is a prime example of how to serve others and have passion for what we do in life.

I know I'll never make such a significant impact on anyone's life, so I look up to people like Gordon. I respect that man.

I have no qualms about his methods of helping people. As for emotional drama, in the US it's cranked up as that's what people like over there it seems. Here in the UK I find the way they do the filming you get a real story and real emotions behind it. It could be personal preference but I personally like this style better. They also don't censor him here. :p

As for his beautiful wife, you should ask why him cheated on her if she's so beautiful. He's also been rude to several women interviewers in the past. I think he's a bit misogynistic personally.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't know. Most things on here are random.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

yeah that's because you're new :p apparently Sahib used to talk/whine about his ex a lot when I joined WPC in january (I had a break up too in november) and he just used to go on and on about his ex :/ well I used to too I guess but not as much as Sahib

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Ouch! that sucks =| didn't she give you a reason

No. Maybe it was the distance, I saw her every weekend, and she was moving back home shortly (really close to me), but I guess she decided that she couldn't wait and went to a movie and dinner with another guy on valentines day. And according to her, they started up late "talking" at her house. Well, I'm not stupid.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

yeah that's because you're new :p apparently Sahib used to talk/whine about his ex a lot when I joined WPC in january (I had a break up too in november) and he just used to go on and on about his ex :/ well I used to too I guess but not as much as Sahib

Well then you've been a good friend for putting up that,I never would have guessed.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No. Maybe it was the distance, I saw her every weekend, and she was moving back home shortly (really close to me), but I guess she decided that she couldn't wait and went to a movie and dinner with another guy on valentines day. And according to her, they started up late "talking" at her house. Well, I'm not stupid.

That wasn't nice of her :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I heard Royals by Lorde yesterday and I didn't concentrate at the song 🎶 first but then i realized i was listening to this and i was :/ i guess it's all in our heads....what should hurt us and what shouldn't

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I heard Royals by Lorde yesterday and I didn't concentrate at the song �� first but then i realized i was listening to this and i was :/ i guess it's all in our heads....what should hurt us and what shouldn't

Don't know that song... don't post a video because I can't see it. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My ex broke up with me on valentines day... Where's the heart in that?

I'm glad my wife and I don't celebrate this day. However, I will agree that it is not a pleasant day to do such a thing.

Life is full of disappointment but it's also full of great wonder and joy. :)

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
That wasn't nice of her :/

Right. I just stopped caring about relationships after that. I want someone, but I have doubts that I will really be happy. I don't want to get suckered in to a relationship because I'm am too easily attracted to women...i don't know, I find the subtle things attractive that most guys overlook, that's a big weakness if you ask me.

Anyways, trying not to get too personal here, I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right. I just stopped caring about relationships after that. I want someone, but I have doubts that I will really be happy. I don't want to get suckered in to a relationship because I'm am too easily attracted to women...i don't know, I find the subtle things attractive that most guys overlook, that's a big weakness if you ask me.

Anyways, trying not to get too personal here, I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens

Don't mind me asking but how old are you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

27 is right

27 was a while back for me and my life was a bit different than yours. However I can understand where you come from. I sometimes think our teens and 20's are the most messed up times of our lives with regards to emotions and other things.

My suggestion for you is simple. Not to say that I know everything but just a thought. Take time to concentrate on yourself. Get to know who you are and then find the person who can be included in your life. The mistake most people make is trying to find someone to 'fill' a gap. You shouldn't have a gap to begin with. You need someone to complement you, not 'be' a part of you.

Not sure if that makes sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss