WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've watched the 10 commandments which i forgot but it was good

I've never watched a full movie based on the Bible because it's going to leave stuff out. :p I've seen bits and pieces though.

With the 10 commandments I often wondered which 10 they were using? The first 10 or the second 10?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've never watched a full movie based on the Bible because it's going to leave stuff out. :p I've seen bits and pieces though.

With the 10 commandments I often wondered which 10 they were using? The first 10 or the second 10?
I forgot....i should see it again but then i don't know what are the commandments. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I forgot....i should see it again but then i don't know what are the commandments. :p

Don't worry, neither do most people who think they're something special. :p

They're supposed to be 10 rules (of course excluding the first set of 10 rules) given by god to Moses.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Don't you have data sense? I got it when I upgraded to 8.1. It tells you exactly how much data is being used, and the apps that are using it.

I have data sense that wasn't really my query about data being used. I was expecting data usage, just wanted to make sure there were no hidden charges to my phone bill

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

They're were some animations i watched too....
Joseph... And some other :/ wow it's been ages :O

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Don't worry, neither do most people who think they're something special. :p

They're supposed to be 10 rules (of course excluding the first set of 10 rules) given by god to Moses.
Maybe Sahib knows them since he goes to church ⛪ often :p and has conventions too

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

You should sleep....at least your ex won't haunt you in your dreams like my ex does lol

I try so hard to control my dreams. It's a never ending struggle.i go to sleep every night with a game plan just to be disappointed that I dreamt of a random supermarket visit, or sitting in school... When I have to wake up and go to school 😒

Anyway, you should think of sweeter things to dream about then 😉. Maybe you won't have nightmares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb