WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:/ but there are rules we have to follow then there are things which are disliked....and things which will happen...it's interesting though :)

I've always been interested in what the Koran says but I've heard more than once that it can't be understood unless you know Arabic... that's probably not going to happen soon for me. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've always been interested in what the Koran says but I've heard more than once that it can't be understood unless you know Arabic... that's probably not going to happen soon for me. :p

well you should know that I use English Qur'an :p just to get a better meaning from it :) because sometimes I don't get what meaning it has....since Arabic has words with multiple meanings :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well you should know that I use English Qur'an :p just to get a better meaning from it :) because sometimes I don't get what meaning it has....since Arabic has words with multiple meanings :/

I've heard that about Arabic before as well. Interesting to hear you use the English version. Do you think the English version is accurate enough? I know there are some stanch religious people who believe otherwise.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i've had my cousins over tonight, it was good fun, but not really the best thing to happen on a School night

Then i'm pretty happy with the fact i only have half a school day tomorrow, because i have to go to the hospital in Melbourne for dental reasons

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've heard that about Arabic before as well. Interesting to hear you use the English version. Do you think the English version is accurate enough? I know there are some stanch religious people who believe otherwise.

well people say that! but there are Qur'an which are almost accurate if you get it from the right place....I don't even trust the apps these people make

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well people say that! but there are Qur'an which are almost accurate if you get it from the right place....I don't even trust the apps these people make

Interesting. I never knew there was an accurate English version.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Scottish Electronic music duo.

Pretty good stuff, although when i say electronic, it's down tempo, ambient styled electronic music, a nice change. :)

You ever heard The Mudmen? If you like bagpipes with your rock...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you want some more classical alternative rock from Canada may I suggest The Tea Party, The Tragically Hip and Our Lady Peace.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

If you want some more classical alternative rock from Canada may I suggest The Tea Party, The Tragically Hip and Our Lady Peace.

And if Post-Rock is your thing, Godspeed You! Black Emperor is a good band too! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05