WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh yes, I've been getting into a bit of first wave punk (Sex Pistols) and i'll listen to them. :D

Ah, The Sex Pistols. A bit overrated to be honest. Still fun though. I guess you're listening to The Dead Kennedy's and The Ramones?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ah, The Sex Pistols. A bit overrated to be honest. Still fun though. I guess you're listening to The Dead Kennedy's and The Ramones?

I don't listen to much of the Ramones, and i've never listened to The Dead Kennedy's

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well i forgot to mention a weird thing that happened..a girl 👧 asked me why am i wearing sneakers and why don't i have long nails :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would do some lab work, but the song that's playing now is too good. I guess I can start in two minutes just as well.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Some people have ideas of what a 'women/girl' should look like.

and especially an Arab girl who is taught to do make up since she was a baby :p I'm gonna go to the hospital again I'll take up some kids pics and upload :p some of them have so many plaits....I might have not had as much in my whole life!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and especially an Arab girl who is taught to do make up since she was a baby :p I'm gonna go to the hospital again I'll take up some kids pics and upload :p some of them have so many plaits....I might have not had as much in my whole life!

Well there are all kinds of cultural things around what women should look like. I've seen a documentary on courting in different countries and cultures. Rather fascinating. Here in the west we have a severely skewed idea of women.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The temperature is 36 C here.
Oh, its freaking hot 🌵 here!!!!
And I though it was hot in UAE.
Its even worse here.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well there are all kinds of cultural things around what women should look like. I've seen a documentary on courting in different countries and cultures. Rather fascinating. Here in the west we have a severely skewed idea of women.
the women in hijab is just a thing for girls now which their parents force them to....the form fitting abayas/burqas and the hijab styles are so provoking to men :/ my brother comments on them and they wink back :/ I have to hit my brother to get him back to earth...it's all in the eyes and the body language :/ they are worse than any other female in the world in their worst attire! I know I shouldn't say this...but it's just so wrong =|

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

the women in hijab is just a thing for girls now which their parents force them to....the form fitting abayas/burqas and the hijab styles are so provoking to men :/ my brother comments on them and they wink back :/ I have to hit my brother to get him back to earth...it's all in the eyes and the body language :/ they are worse than any other female in the world in their worst attire! I know I shouldn't say this...but it's just so wrong =|

Calm down...
Breathe in and breathe out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)