WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the women in hijab is just a thing for girls now which their parents force them to....the form fitting abayas/burqas and the hijab styles are so provoking to men :/ my brother comments on them and they wink back :/ I have to hit my brother to get him back to earth...it's all in the eyes and the body language :/ they are worse than any other female in the world in their worst attire! I know I shouldn't say this...but it's just so wrong =|

Coming from my leftist view, I'm of the belief that women or men should be able to dress how they want. There is appropriate dress for certain occasions but on the whole, have fun.

To me we put way too much into sex and sexuality than we should. It's so boring. I do take issue with 'sexual' clothing for young girls or boys however. I think children should be allowed to be children. They're plenty of time to become disappointed later in life. :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Coming from my leftist view, I'm of the belief that women or men should be able to dress how they want. There is appropriate dress for certain occasions but on the whole, have fun.

To me we put way too much into sex and sexuality than we should. It's so boring. I do take issue with 'sexual' clothing for young girls or boys however. I think children should be allowed to be children. They're plenty of time to become disappointed later in life. :p

You should become the president or something. I respect you Sir,

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wearing shorts under abaya which is half open (i mean the buttons) sure! :p I don't understand where they are going with it

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

i agree with you Women should be able to dress how they wish, I'm sort of left-ist but with some political ideas that would fit me into the right wing. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Nothing exciting to report. It was nice to have the GF over but she was going on and on about getting to work on time since last night, so I'm glad I finally dropped her off in NYC a little while ago.

So I'm headed to campus to spend my day doing assignments.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, now i have the song Surfin' on Heroin stuck in my head thanks to N_LaRUE. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While I'm of the opinion that a women should be allowed to wear what she wants, the real root of the problem has always been how society has twisted the biological differences between men and women and added some of these social meanings that put women at a disadvantage - especially in western European driven cultures.

Until we address the issue that a woman can walk down the street half naked if she chooses and not have to worry about some guy seen her and thinking he has free access to her body just because she's half naked and trying to act on it, humanity won't ever get to where it needs to be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gotta say that traveling against the rush hour flow on NJ Transit is always interesting. You really get to see how hard people grind here, just to get to work. I cannot tell you how much running I see people so from transfer to transfer...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)