WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

While I'm of the opinion that a women should be allowed to wear what she wants, the real root of the problem has always been how society has twisted the biological differences between men and women and added some of these social meanings that put women at a disadvantage - especially in western European driven cultures.

Until we address the issue that a woman can walk down the street half naked if she chooses and not have to worry about some guy seen her and thinking he has free access to her body just because she's half naked and trying to act on it, humanity won't ever get to where it needs to be.

sadly that's never gonna change because of some perverts :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

sadly that's never gonna change because of some perverts :p

You mean just as how you will always have discrimination based on age, sexual orientation, gender and class?

Yes, but the more we work on these things, the smaller the pockets of those who reinforce these ills will become. That makes society better.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Todays Quote:

BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

What does that mean? Of course I try to live what I expect from other people. Of course I try to be a good person. But how will this influence anything except my nearest surrounding?

If want to change something, be active about it.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

So lets change the world!!!!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What does that mean? Of course I try to live what I expect from other people. Of course I try to be a good person. But how will this influence anything except my nearest surrounding?

If want to change something, be active about it.

I guess you didn't understand what the quote meant.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The quote means that if a person or for example , you feel that something in this world should be changed or a change should be brought about a certain topic , then you should work hard in order to make that change instead of just dreaming about it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The quote means that if a person or for example , you feel that something in this world should be changed or a change should be brought about a certain topic , then you should work hard in order to make that change instead of just dreaming about it.

Yeah, I think the quote is very open for interpretation. Think about it, if you want world peace, you still can not be world peace, regardless of how hard you work for it. Maybe my mind is just not artsy enough for stuff like this.

Anyway, you should never quote without giving the source.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's many changes I'd like to see in the world, however there's too many people with guns who don't want that change to happen. I like my life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To make any changes you need critical mass in a population. Unfortunately, there's many people these days who are more concerned with their own lives than caring about what matters. I'm not saying people are overly selfish but they try not to get involved in other things that may affect them negatively.

To most it's easiest to go with the flow of things. We are naturally lazy and are easily manipulated by others. Have you ever thought why a mob happens or why people just get caught up in them? Think about it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I missed alot since everything happens when I'm asleep ;) looks like Colby is like me in the sense of why our ex left us ( If I understood ) then boo I done with school 🏫 , then talking about movies , then talk about women then now I'm here 😊. I'll probably end up talking to myself today since I a slept in. I'm not sure why my alarm 🔔 didn't ring 💍 but my father woke me up and only had 5 min to get dressed and leave. I didn't have time to eat breakfast :/ so far not a good morning

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And the song that my ex showed me a while back is playing  . Quick Nadia give me a song !

I thought you were over your ex? And so far in 66 % of your posts you are mentioning her.

I hope you won't starve without your morning Tri-Tip ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought you were over your ex? And so far in 66 % of your posts you are mentioning her.

Nah I'm just saying that the song she showed me 18 months ago is playing when already I started off bad 😉 and no tri -tip today since its Monday. Also where did you get that number 😉 ? I would like to know 😃

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know that percentage is a bit of a joke but I'd really like to know what his percentage is on this thread for that topic...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah I'm just saying that the song she showed me 18 months ago is playing when already I started off bad �� and no tri -tip today since its Monday. Also where did you get that number �� ? I would like to know ��

66% you had three posts in which two were mentions of your ex.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos