WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know that percentage is a bit of a joke but I'd really like to know what his percentage is on this thread for that topic...

My guess is it is now down to 66% from that seemingly 90-95% range he was in a few months back. Thanks Nadia, we owe you one BIG time...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know, sitting here on,campus and working reminds me of how many women (and most of them good looking) are in college. Good thing I got most of my wild and craziness out in undergrad...
I never did anything crazy so far in college. All I did was school and talk to friends and my ex. But I do agree that there are alot of good looking woman there are in every college campus

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You know, sitting here on,campus and working reminds me of how many women (and most of them good looking) are in college. Good thing I got most of my wild and craziness out in undergrad...

Now I could tell you how I'm as a PhD student still am admissible for university sports. And that's where I do my dance courses ;-)

But then again, I don't know if my girlfriend would appreciate it. And anyway, I have my regular dance partner, so dancing with pretty girls was certainly not the motivation even though partner changes are required.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

there are times when I miss my ex the most like today :/ if only I wouldn't have bought stuff for the family I'd have money to buy headphones and I asked my mother instead and she didn't bring any money....and she asked my dad and my dad just gave me a big lecture! if my ex was with me today...he'd buy it for me :cry:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never did anything crazy so far in college. All I did was school and talk to friends and my ex. But I do agree that there are alot of good looking woman there are in every college campus

Now, I didn't go "hard in the paint" while in college, but I have a couple of NSFW stories I could tell. I still well behaved. Usually. 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

there are times when I miss my ex the most like today :/ if only I wouldn't have bought stuff for the family I'd have money to buy headphones and I asked my mother instead and she didn't bring any money....and she asked my dad and my dad just gave me a big lecture! if my ex was with me today...he'd buy it for me :cry:

He hit you. I'd rather be not exposed to violence than having new stuff.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:/ bad memories!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I always liked the learning if why people do the things they do. What goes on in their mind. Stuff like that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I guess the thing that hurt me is when my dad said "you can't have them all just like the guy you were with" :'( why can't he trust me when I say I'm not talking to him anymore

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wouldn't that imply that almost every post would be about my ex 😉?

You mentioned her in most of your meaningful posts and about half of the not as meaning filled ones. So, I gave you credit and said a range of 90-95%. We have too many scientists here, so if I had said 96-98 % then your last comment would be correct. 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why what? Why he hit me?

No lol not that. We all know he was an abuser and liked to manipulate you . But the question of why.like is why didn't she tell me. I know rue said something as to why but it doesn't fit . I know I'm being strange but its a bad habit of asking why when there isn't an answer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb