WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No lol not that. We all know he was an abuser and liked to manipulate you . But the question of why.like is why didn't she tell me. I know rue said something as to why but it doesn't fit . I know I'm being strange but its a bad habit of asking why when there isn't an answer
You're talking about your ex?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mentioned her in most of your meaningful posts and about half of the not as meaning filled ones. So, I gave you credit and said a range of 90-95%. We have too many scientists here, so if I had said 96-98 % then your last comment would be correct. 😊

I'm going to remember this. I got one right 😉

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So, while I was away, my life got even more miserable.
Now ,
It's 38 C temperature.
High humidity.
Extreme heat.
And NO ELECTRICITY!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my hip case for my 8X broke. Maybe this is a sign i shouldn't use a hip case for this thing. Oh well, gotta start picking through the other cases that lie buried in my electronics drawer. Sigh.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

What did you today 😊 * sits* I'm all eyes 👀
I entered class.... They were talking about sleep 💤. I was watching rio 2.... Second class I wanted to skip but I didn't and was listening to songs.... And then I went to Starbucks and had a coffee 🍵 and then I went to play 🎭 basketball 🏀 .... And then back to class ... But the lecturer left 👈 saying it's the first day .... Then I went to the basketball 🏀 court again and saw the things then came home 🏠!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786