WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So my hip case for my 8X broke. Maybe this is a sign i shouldn't use a hip case for this thing. Oh well, gotta start picking through the other cases that lie buried in my electronics drawer. Sigh.

Are those the things that clip on the belt holes?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I entered class.... They were talking about sleep 💤. I was watching rio 2.... Second class I wanted to skip but I didn't and was listening to songs.... And then I went to Starbucks and had a coffee 🍵 and then I went to play 🎭 basketball 🏀 .... And then back to class ... But the lecturer left 👈 saying it's the first day .... Then I went to the basketball 🏀 court again and saw the things then came home 🏠!

Study hard!!???!!!???

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I entered class.... They were talking about sleep 💤. I was watching rio 2.... Second class I wanted to skip but I didn't and was listening to songs.... And then I went to Starbucks and had a coffee 🍵 and then I went to play 🎭 basketball 🏀 .... And then back to class ... But the lecturer left 👈 saying it's the first day .... Then I went to the basketball 🏀 court again and saw the things then came home 🏠!

Lol so you had a some what of a fun school day. Though you did skip class ._. And I still want to play bball 🏀 against you 😈 and what things did you see ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Are those the things that clip on the belt holes?
Yup. Mine has the kick stand built in. I like hip cases because I rather wear the phone on the hip than put it in a pocket. Now, the problem is that the holster part is good but the part on the phone with the kickstand broke. I have other cases I can use, but they are too thick for the current holster. When I use those cases, they scrape the screen protector off and I don't do naked screens on my mobile devices. So I have to give up the whole holster thing for the 8X. That's ok - for now.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol so you had a some what of a fun school day. Though you did skip class ._. And I still want to play bball 🏀 against you 😈 and what things did you see ?
I make school/college fun....ask my friends :p i was just checking whether we compete with other colleges and that we have a basketball team lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. Mine has the kick stand built in. I like hip cases because I rather wear the phone on the hip than put it in a pocket. Now, the problem is that the holster part is good but the part on the phone with the kickstand broke. I have other cases I can use, but they are too thick for the current holster. When I use those cases, they scrape the screen protector off and I don't do naked screens on my mobile devices. So I have to give up the whole holster thing for the 8X. That's ok - for now.
Ohh I seen thought before. I'm not sure if irs the same company but the thing the goes on your phone Is rigid and sucks outside while the holster has a soft lining. If so then yeah they are nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss