WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No lol not that. We all know he was an abuser and liked to manipulate you . But the question of why.like is why didn't she tell me. I know rue said something as to why but it doesn't fit . I know I'm being strange but its a bad habit of asking why when there isn't an answer

A usual mangled sentence that I can make heads or tails of. What exactly are you saying here? In English if you don't mind.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A usual mangled sentence that I can make heads or tails of. What exactly are you saying here? In English if you don't mind.

well she said why I ask why her ex abused her and I said " no I don't ask why about that we all know he verbally abused you and manipulated you. " I was thinking about " why didn't my ex tell me " implying I still think to why she left me like that . I then said " rue said something as to why but didn't fit " implying that I didn't think it fit and was why she acted the way she did ." then I said I know its a bad habit to always ask why when most of the questions that are asked some don't have an answer . I hope that made better sense :sweaty:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:p I'm a good friend :D

I like to them I am too. i remember one that that my female friend was scared that she was prego with another guy and was talk talking to me about it. she didn't want to go get teasted since she was scared so then i took it upon myself and went around to ask and essentially act like if i was the one that was about to get her prego. she took the test because i told her what i did and she was not prego . :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well she said why I ask why her ex abused her and I said " no I don't ask why about that we all know he verbally abused you and manipulated you. " I was thinking about " why didn't my ex tell me " implying I still think to why she left me like that . I then said " rue said something as to why but didn't fit " implying that I didn't think it fit and was why she acted the way she did ." then I said I know its a bad habit to always ask why when most of the questions that are asked some don't have an answer .

That was still hard to follow.

If I remember correctly. You're referring to why your ex left? You said something along the lines that you wish that she would tell you 'why' but she never did. Just broke up with you? I implied that is was probably due her being immature and not wanting to 'hurt your feelings'. Even though that's what happens. So you're left wondering why and you can't get an answer. So it messes with you. That's why MIA, myself and others have all said the same thing. If you don't know the answer, there's no point in wondering about it. Just move on. It's healthier. Wondering is just blocking yourself from happiness and all it does is upset you more. It's part of growing up. Sometimes you'll never know why and you just need to realise that.

As for Nadia's situation. It's completely different. It's a psychological minefield. You have verbal, mental and physical abuse. Usually resulting in the one who is abused feeling guilty all the time. That they did something wrong. That they're the reasons things went wrong. Even now you can see she still struggles a bit with the power he had over her. That's what abusive relationships are like. There's that constant tug of 'maybe I'm seeing things wrong'. That's what abusers do to their victims, they mess them up mentally.

Be happy that your situation was a lot nicer. Regardless how you feel about it. There's always worse. Much worse.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I like to them I am too. i remember one that that my female friend was scared that she was prego with another guy and was talk talking to me about it. she didn't want to go get teasted since she was scared so then i took it upon myself and went around to ask and essentially act like if i was the one that was about to get her prego. she took the test because i told her what i did and she was not prego . :p
Um

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That was still hard to follow.

If I remember correctly. You're referring to why your ex left? You said something along the lines that you wish that she would tell you 'why' but she never did. Just broke up with you? I implied that is was probably due her being immature and not wanting to 'hurt your feelings'. Even though that's what happens. So you're left wondering why and you can't get an answer. So it messes with you. That's why MIA, myself and others have all said the same thing. If you don't know the answer, there's no point in wondering about it. Just move on. It's healthier. Wondering is just blocking yourself from happiness and all it does is upset you more. It's part of growing up. Sometimes you'll never know why and you just need to realise that.

As for Nadia's situation. It's completely different. It's a psychological minefield. You have verbal, mental and physical abuse. Usually resulting in the one who is abused feeling guilty all the time. That they did something wrong. That they're the reasons things went wrong. Even now you can see she still struggles a bit with the power he had over her. That's what abusive relationships are like. There's that constant tug of 'maybe I'm seeing things wrong'. That's what abusers do to their victims, they mess them up mentally.

Be happy that your situation was a lot nicer. Regardless how you feel about it. There's always worse. Much worse.

1) i know its better not to ask why since i wont know why. it takes a while for me to get over things. i calculated that it takes me around one year to get over things and so far its slowly fading.
2) i know nadia is still facing that and im not saying its her fault. nothing was. i still feel bad for her since mine was more easier than hers and i cant do anything to ereas that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sometimes i do think why i say anything ;P I should go back an be quiet since i don't make a lot of sense >.<

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

1) i know its better not to ask why since i wont know why. it takes a while for me to get over things. i calculated that it takes me around one year to get over things and so far its slowly fading.

2) i know nadia is still facing that and im not saying its her fault. nothing was. i still feel bad for her since mine was more easier than hers and i cant do anything to ereas that

I'm starting to think you have a bit of a reading comprehension, either that or you read things too quickly.

Nowhere did I say that you blamed Nadia for anything. I didn't even bring you into her situation. I was pointing out the difference in the two situations.

As for your situation I would have been over it in a couple of weeks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to think you have a bit of a reading comprehension, either that or you read things too quickly.

Nowhere did I say that you blamed Nadia for anything. I didn't even bring you into her situation. I was pointing out the difference in the two situations.

As for your situation I would have been over it in a couple of weeks.

i think its that i read to quickly :p and i have a lot more to grow up to get over things :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb