WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i tend to skim that i got into which is a bad habit :/

I never skim unless the topic doesn't interest me. If it's something serious I pay attention. When you skim and discuss serious topics you can really upset people because you're making assumptions about what that person said. In your case you appear to get things wrong on a regular basis. You might want to rethink your methods.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

You don't have to be quiet, Sahib 😊. Just think before saying as I said before. I think your problem is you say or in this case write too fast!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's raining. I have to drive to the dance course by bike. And of course I have no rain pants. But I'll probably survive.

After all, we had 2.5 billion years to adapt to rain. Evolution, it's a wonderful thing.

After all, god made us to survive rain. Divine purpose, it's a wonderful thing.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

It's too hot to sleep, and I have class in less than an hour.

Man I'm so hungry. I think I'm going to be more responsible with my eating. I've been slipping this month. Tuna fish and Kashi crackers sound so good right now. 😋

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Btw, N_LaRUE, you are not right about the Bible versions. Actually there is only deference's between translations of the Bible and so there is no five versions of it. It's just how do you READ it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo