WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Btw, N_LaRUE, you are not right about the Bible versions. Actually there is only deference's between translations of the Bible and so there is no five versions of it. It's just how do you READ it.

I'll provide details later. :) There are differences.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After a productive project meeting, I'm headed home for lunch. Gonna enjoy that and then jump back into the assignments again. I may just come back to school to work so I'm not distracted at home, but we'll see...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just made a Turkey & Cheese Grilled sandwich to enjoy while I read the forums of WPCentral.

Nice. I just enjoyed a coconut icee while heading home for lunch from class. I'm digging this slightly easier living compared to my super stress routine on a nice late April day.

Oh how I would love to be on the beach or down by A.C. yesterday and today just hanging out...😊

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Nice. I just enjoyed a coconut icee while heading home for lunch from class. I'm digging this slightly easier living compared to my super stress routine on a nice late April day.

Oh how I would love to be on the beach or down by A.C. yesterday and today just hanging out...

Mamita?s Coconut Cream is a must have, the best.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

._. I'm surprised what girls talk about. Sometimes I think there are things I shouldn't know till I'm married

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12