WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a lot of female friends, and usually they talk about the same stuff as men too...

Must be an age difference since all of them talk about stuff that are NSFW >.< I'm not saying all of them do or that's all they talk about but when I'm there and a group of 4 or more I learn things ._.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Must be an age difference since all of them talk about stuff that are NSFW >.< I'm not saying all of them do or that's all they talk about but when I'm there and a group of 4 or more I learn things ._.
LOL when there are more girls and less guys.... You need to stop eavesdropping :p 🙉

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, my mistake :)

I feel quite closed-minded now! But to be honest, it really was not essential to mention this ;-)
its ok I mean I don't think anyone knows about every race( Im not sure if race Is the right word I think its culture but im not sure either ) in the world :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL when there are more girls and less guys.... You need to stop eavesdropping :p &#55357;&#56905;

but I was with cindy and she brought me to her friends and well I was there listening about. the fact that I was there is a shocker since its me D:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so whats the correct term to refer to a race. I mean race seams to be a harsh word . for example in my earlier post I referred my friend as a race of Hmong. but that sounds a bit racist. so in that instance do I say " she's from the culture of Hmong or she's from the race of Hmong "

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my friend cindy was talking during lunch and she was telling me that most Hmong people look down on her for being with a non Hmong guy but being with a dark skinned guy. her mother told her that " I wish you would be with a Hmong guy instead of him." I told her " really that still exists I thought by this point in time people would be tolerable with who you want to be with regardless of what your race, culture , and skin color you are." she then told me " most Asian cultures are like that because it keeps the family line pure."
It would be nice for someday to move away from that way of thinking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6