WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Too bad. I can't sleep that early.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
that sucks :/ I used to be able to sleep at 10:00 but I got accustomed to stay up with my ex to help her out with homework and just talk. now I cant sleep at 10:30 but at 11:p

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

In 30 minutes I have to leave for my other class. Can't wait til the mini semester, then I get to go to school Monday through Friday! 😔

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

1) you can d complete sentences
2) you are an engineer
3) you have a surface
4) you are able to reach a keyboard and mouse
5) you can count

Well I'm not an engineer yet, I'm not even in college for my first year until this August. Plus, I was kidding, as that purple clown said, "why so serious?"

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Well I'm not an engineer yet, I'm not even in college for my first year until this August. Plus, I was kidding, as that purple clown said, "why so serious?"

I hate the joker..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In 30 minutes I have to leave for my other class. Can't wait til the mini semester, then I get to go to school Monday through Friday! ��

I remember having to go to school till 5:30 D: it was bad.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

People say Ben Affleck will suck as batman... But he's just a guy in a black suit. As long as he gets the voice right, everything else should be just fine.

I personally like his performance in Daredevil.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People say Ben Affleck will suck as batman... But he's just a guy in a black suit. As long as he gets the voice right, everything else should be just fine.

well I don't know for sure but if he can get the gravaly voice right :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

People day Ben Affleck will stuck as batman... But he's just a guy in a black suit. As long as gets the voice right, everything else is should be just fine.

I never understood what all the interwebs rage was for when he was chosen to be Batman. I'm just glad that they're making another Batman movie so soon (I know is four years, but it was announced a year after the last one). I think they should have just found another Joker actor (Heath Ledger fans, please don't flame-reply me) and continued the Dark Knight Movies instead of end them with that dum splosion death-faking ending.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never understood what all the interwebs rage was for when he was chosen to be Batman. I'm just glad that they're making another Batman movie so soon (I know is four years, but it was announced a year after the last one). I think they should have just found another Joker actor (Heath Ledger fans, please don't flame-reply me) and continued the Dark Knight Movies instead of end them with that dum splosion death-faking ending.
lol I like heath he was good :) but im glad they are making another movie too :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss