WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh so when I was walking with Cindy and her friends I saw something yellow and then the girl then back to the phone and it was a yellow 1020. I was smiling 😊 after that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That was still hard to follow.

If I remember correctly. You're referring to why your ex left? You said something along the lines that you wish that she would tell you 'why' but she never did. Just broke up with you? I implied that is was probably due her being immature and not wanting to 'hurt your feelings'. Even though that's what happens. So you're left wondering why and you can't get an answer. So it messes with you. That's why MIA, myself and others have all said the same thing. If you don't know the answer, there's no point in wondering about it. Just move on. It's healthier. Wondering is just blocking yourself from happiness and all it does is upset you more. It's part of growing up. Sometimes you'll never know why and you just need to realise that.

As for Nadia's situation. It's completely different. It's a psychological minefield. You have verbal, mental and physical abuse. Usually resulting in the one who is abused feeling guilty all the time. That they did something wrong. That they're the reasons things went wrong. Even now you can see she still struggles a bit with the power he had over her. That's what abusive relationships are like. There's that constant tug of 'maybe I'm seeing things wrong'. That's what abusers do to their victims, they mess them up mentally.

Be happy that your situation was a lot nicer. Regardless how you feel about it. There's always worse. Much worse.

I guess Rue is right here :p Sahib move on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs